Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I guess it depends on what you expect or are looking for in these movies, I also thought detective pikachu was good, entertaining, Reynolds was funny and again they didn't take themselves seriously, for perspective on the other hand I thought the new tomb raider was pretty boring and tried way to hard.
Exactly. Detective Pikachu was an enjoyable movie. It had the fun of Deadpool without being violent for kids. A+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Had to see this eventually, as Sonic was my hero as a kid, but after the design fuckery didn't really want to give them a theater watch. Checked it out today and goddamn, they somehow didn't fuck it up. Was perfectly enjoyable and also fucking weird, which is what I like. Campy here and there, didn't take itself seriously, and a good amount of "wtf" humor. I like the style they did on Robotnik's tech, too. Goddamn, that product shillery, though, and somehow they didn't do the most obvious one. Teaser at the end has me hyped for a sequel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just randomly rented this, my 8 year old made a hedgehog for her art project so...

It wasn't great but Carey was really good in it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this today. It was fine, and I can see why it got good reviews. A video game movie that didnt get fucked up. But it just wasnt for me at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just watched this with my 8 yo son the other day. He enjoyed it. And yeah, surprisingly it wasn't a pile of ass.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wanted this to suck because I'm not a fan of how Carrey conducts his personal affairs-- but it doesn't suck.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Not a casting announcement I was expecting to see, but sure, fuck it, I can work with that. If they're getting fucking Elba for him, I'm guessing they're planning to make Knuckles less of a dumbass than he tends to be in a lot of the more modern games.