Sons of Guns-Netflix

Medain_sl

shitlord
This show is fairly interesting, father/daughter team own a gunsmith shop in Baton Rouge, each show highlights a special build or request, like one show he meets a WW2 marine vet holder of the CMH who has him rebuild a WW2 flamethrower like the one he used on Iwo Jima, another show he builds a suppressor for shotguns because he was getting so many calls from people after they saw No Country for Old Men, and so on and so forth.

Daughter is kinda cute, needs some dental work.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those guys are fucking retarded. Dumb asses even lost their FFL.

rrr_img_10609.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Daughter is kinda retarded. Don't know how someone could have grown up in a gun shop and be so stupid about guns.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Show is pretty retarded, boring, repetitive and scripted to hell and back

Oldbased

> Than U
I watched all the seasons of this and I still just have a hard time buying it. He was a asshole yes, but always for the safety of the business and his employees.
He seemed to have some morals and semi intelligent when it came to not darwining, so it is a bit of shock to me if true.
Now if it had been just about any of the rest of the cast, I would have had no problem believing it in a heartbeat.

Then again, it is swampstate. Things down there are not like life as we know it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I watched all the seasons of this and I still just have a hard time buying it. He was a asshole yes, but always for the safety of the business and his employees.
He seemed to have some morals and semi intelligent when it came to not darwining, so it is a bit of shock to me if true.
Now if it had been just about any of the rest of the cast, I would have had no problem believing it in a heartbeat.

Then again, it is swampstate. Things down there are not like life as we know it.
Or the show is scripted

Oldbased

> Than U
I was inclined to believe it was all bullshit until people in his own shop starting posting shit about it as well. Maybe he also had a axe to grind. Maybe he was fucking the ex, who knows but it is more insider than anything else.
Also, I don't use fuckbook all that much, why the fuck do people post in comments just a link to another persons name? I see it all the time and don't understand.

"OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that's been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
Also be prepared, I don't have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its fucked up. Like I don't even want to know what I know fucked up.
Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn't looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly shit like that you can stop that shit now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what fuck it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glenn...04638072883094

penalty_sl

shitlord
Innocent till proven guilty IMHO. If hes guilty then hang the guy like ^ said. But until then nobody knows what the truth is. Just seems weird because the guys seemed to have a decent set of morals on the TV show. But who the fuck knows.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just seems weird because the guys seemed to have a decent set of morals on the TV show. But who the fuck knows.
I watched the entire first season, and wondered why a state with 40% African Americans there wasn't a single employee or customer who was black. From what little I saw on the show he became a grandfather at 35, makes automatic weapons including silenced automatic-shotguns (clearly for huntin'), and supports the South from his hanging Confederate flags and his obvious no-blacks in the store policy. Never got the impression he was a bellwether of morality unless you're a Southern Baptist with pederast tendencies.

Oldbased

> Than U
That is still kind of common in south though. For what it is worth however, the shop they had/got even prior to the move had many employees we never saw including some blacks from what I understood.
Still racist <> rapist is a far stretch. I wouldn't say one had to do with the other.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched the entire first season, and wondered why a state with 40% African Americans there wasn't a single employee or customer who was black. From what little I saw on the show he became a grandfather at 35, makes automatic weapons including silenced automatic-shotguns (clearly for huntin'), and supports the South from his hanging Confederate flags and his obvious no-blacks in the store policy. Never got the impression he was a bellwether of morality unless you're a Southern Baptist with pederast tendencies.
You said it right here, he was a grandfather at 35 ... he was just a light skinned black. The reason there were no real black customers was more because he made full auto guns that required a government stamp and background check and giving the government permission to enter your house whenever they want. Black people are too smart for that shit.

Cybsled

Eh, he was done anyways. True or not, these type of allegations mixed with famous people basically turn you into a toxic asset.