South Korean Mystery

Inque

FunEmployed
Anyone have some sources who can translate or point us in the direction of where I can get this read? Friend of mine is attempting to research lost relatives overseas and this is the only known contact info they have. Any info appreciated!

rrr_img_96008.jpg

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone have some sources who can translate or point us in the direction of where I can get this read? Friend of mine is attempting to research lost relatives overseas and this is the only known contact info they have. Any info appreciated!

rrr_img_96008.jpg
It says "Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Singil-6-dong Samsung Apateuh (Apartments) 1st floor 319 (317?) room" The name is Kim Hong-soon? I think. Can't read it well. Kim Jong-soon?

Even though I lived there many years I never fully understood the whole city/province/region/area etc. It does go in size order though, so Seoul is the biggest (duh) with Yeongdeungpo-gu being the next, and Singil being the smallest (especially when it's specified as Singil-6).

I lived about 5 stops away from Yeongdeungpo-gu. It's where my local Costco was.

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider

rrr_img_96008.jpg
I'll help with the bottom right. It looks like it says "Chong S. R" and then the second line says "608 Mahae"

Yoke_sl

shitlord
I wonder do all South Koreans have this issue with trying to find relatives and loved ones, because they all have had serious amounts of plastic surgery since its law in South Korea to have at least eight procedures by the time you're 15. All these old family photographs with people who look nothing like that anymore.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder do all South Koreans have this issue with trying to find relatives and loved ones, because they all have had serious amounts of plastic surgery since its law in South Korea to have at least eight procedures by the time you're 15. All these old family photographs with people who look nothing like that anymore.
They all look the same to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
s.korean still has the family registry thing, you're not even a human if you're not put down in one when you're born and unless you go off the grid or to another country it follows you around. (in that you can't marry w/o it, heck i don't think even kids)