South Park

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love this show. Great season. I love the continuity, just little one liners make me chuckle like Randy saying "You are used to the comfortable environment my music career has provided you." etc. Then how much music it would take him to pay for the $26,000 iTunes bill and Stan replies: "uhh.. 1 song?".

Funny shit all around!

Pretty in-depth slam on microtransaction "free" gaming too. Very well done.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'm enjoying the callbacks to previous episodes they've been doing. They're doing it in such a way that it doesn't feel forced or fan service.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
They could have used this as a surprise series finale and I would have been satisfied with how it played out.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Still on a roll. The extended break (wasn't it longer than usual?) seems to be paying off.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was so mind fucked while endlessly laughing. We had enjoyed some mushrooms the night before so it was a serious "woaaah how did they know to put this episode out this week?!?!?" sort of mind fuck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thought about this when i saw this tweet in the news (cuz they covered it up)
rrr_img_82271.jpg
rrr_img_82272.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I liked it more than the Canadian Devil. Although Baelzaboot and "a well respected and ethical shitty tundra". Canadian Devil had some funny damn lines in it. I was more entertained with the Total Recall (oh fuuuuuuuuuck you) episode.

And butters showing up at the end to tell everyone that he isn't grounded. lol.