South Park

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get all the hate, I thought it was hilarious. If you thought the way they handled NSA wiretapping (secret source = santa and the DMV religion, LOL) was bad then I don't know what to tell you. Butters praying to the government, that was comedy gold. A side fuck you to twitter and cellphone speaker idiots is just icing on the cake. There were a few stinkers last season but when it's good, its great, and this episode was up there.

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
why would it end? the ratings for the season opener were the highest its been in years and not everyone thought it was terrible.
Considering Matt and Trey were ready to call it quits after season 15... it's not the ratings, they just don't have the same desire to do the show anymore. That being said, I thought it was a good but not great episode.

Agree with Harshaw though, need more Randy.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It was a solid episode. Not great but solid - and has some laughs mostly with the Butters/DMV story. The ultimate test is would I laugh watching this again when I see a re-run next year? Probably, the Jehovah's Witness - Butters interaction is "funny-always".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was a solid episode. Not great but solid - and has some laughs mostly with the Butters/DMV story. The ultimate test is would I laugh watching this again when I see a re-run next year? Probably, the Jehovah's Witness - Butters interaction is "funny-always".
yea that's the thing, the main cast is played out imo, just more butters!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
butters is one of the "main guys" at this point and has been for years. he might be equal to stan and kyle in episodes revolving around them in the last 5 years.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Episode felt fairly middle of the road for me. Nothing great, nothing terrible.

Bring on more Randy episodes!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Commercial for I think the next episode showed Randy naked asking Stan about Minecraft stuff. Sooo, yeah that should work.

Last episode was fine, normal middle of the road quality for SP. Not great, not terrible.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ITT many fat and unimportant people who had overly rustled jimmies about the NSA. South Park mocks you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess they didnt mention torrenting or streaming all those shows off the net because they dont want more people to know about it. the cable channels dont ever want to stop rubbing their nips.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still think the first episode was terrible but this was one of my favorites in a while. The punching trees was amazing

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
(i don't understand the punching trees, really i don't) don't you get like a pickaxe in minecraft? (minecraft noob)

Djay

Trakanon Raider
You have to build a pickaxe. To do that you need wood. To get wood you need to punch trees.