Space Hulk: Deathwing

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide + DLC will be Humble Bundle monthly main game for their January package. I've been meaning to cancel the sub since Grim Dawn but I guess I'll keep it another month.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like a fairly easy patch, to make the AI more random? I dunno, but if the core mechanics are there (and multi-player is the draw anyway) then changing some scripting and coding to have the 'Nids trigger randomly, or not run at you in a straight line - instead, from all directions, like they would - it should be pretty neat. There are tons of games that are just as, if not more repetitive, but are hugely popular. And, it's fucking 40k, so......

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you serious right now dog? Starcraft was literally based on 40k.

But yes. In the meantime I will buy that Vermintide DLC because Vermintide is tits.

t1nr9sX.jpg

Did pick this up though in it for the long haul after being a fan of E.Y.E

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're wearing a massive suit of armor. It is supposed to feel "clunky"..

Nirgon, I think you misunderstood, and maybe I descriptive enough. The UI and ordering of your soldiers is clunky. Look at my avatar. I realize what universe we're in and understand how a space marine in terminator armor should move, which I think they did a relatively decent job of.

The one thing I did enjoy, at least from a "lore" perspective, is that this hulk is from the age of heresy. That is my one biggest gripe about all 40k games, everything is post-heresy. Wish they'd give us a battle of Istvaan game or something. Maybe it's a rights thing from GWS? I dunno. The whole Heresy story arc is amazing though.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ah, I haven't messed with the single player campaign yet. I'm also fresh off defending Dota2 units having a turn speed. I'm a venomless snake, no worries 8].

I've noticed there also seems to be some kind of "pin down" mechanic where if they get in closem your character, regardless of damage is getting pulled down to the ground. If you are hit, by anything, in this state it 1 shots you. Or I've made that up entirely in my head.

I heard mod support is full blast for this? If so, I might have to get into that. I didn't with XCOM2 as much as I liked the game because I just wasn't compelled to. But this one... I'd love to pitch in on some little project and do a little.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
As a huge 40K nerd I was planning to get this game, but the reviews are pretty poor: repetitive, poorly optimized, buggy, and boring. That's a shame since it looks amazing. Personally I'm going to wait, but that makes me sadfaced.

Siliconemelons

uhh did the commander just assume your dead comrade's gender with "brother..." oh my- to gamegate with this game...

also "Its supose to be clunky, your in hugmungus armor" true ...but..."but you can do a 180 and 360 turn instantly on a dime! space marines spines are lazy susans!!"