Spahtukis

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit just came from the Terminator Genesys thread, and i saw the scene where he has to be naked for that time travel bubble and i'm like, "wtf he looks familiar now, oh shit it's Varro", kyle reeese is Varro.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
XpyjkE7.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The last season of Spartacus was epic, and the final episode probably ranks as one of the best TV viewing experiences of all time. After it was over, I just stared at the TV for 5 minutes lost in a daze of pure admiration.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Julius Caesar and Crassus carried the final season well. I hope that eventually they do a spin-off with them about the rise of The First Triumvirate or something to that effect.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Recently rewatched all seasons, still think it's a great show. First few episodes of S1 have the overdone CGI blood, it gets turned down a bit after that and doesn't detract from the show then. Don't really mind the Spartacus actor change but agree on Naevia being worse off for it. Doesn't help that the S2/S3 Naevia is a very different character from S1/PQ. She was clever and careful in S1, dumb and cruel in S2/3. Changes her in to an unlikeable character which makes her romance seem awkward. Still, a great show.

Also recently noticed that the actor that plays Glaber was in LOTR as one of the elves (the one that says "The dwarf breathes so loudly we could have shot him in the dark")

The Master

Bronze Squire
Julius Caesar and Crassus carried the final season well. I hope that eventually they do a spin-off with them about the rise of The First Triumvirate or something to that effect.
They actually introduced them and didn't fuck with history specifically to do this. Not sure if it is in the works or what, but it was the next project for the creators.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I would love to see a series based around Hannibal Barca that was done in the same style as Spartacus.
While seeing the triumvirate done would be good, it feels like that story been done a lot already.
Not sure I've seen any movie or tv show tackle the Hannibal story.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
FYI, navia changed actresses because there was like 3 years in between season 1 and season 2 proper (not the prequel). Kind of a lot to ask for a side character to stick around just in case. She couldn't afford to turn down roles on the off chance they started filming again