Spartacus

Neekchan_sl

shitlord
How come no one so far noticed the crazy similarity that Ceaser has to Brad pitt? Right down to his voice? It's so fucking uncanny.

she was a late tier Power Ranger??

600full-my-profile.jpg

Raes

Vyemm Raider
How come no one so far noticed the crazy similarity that Ceaser has to Brad pitt? Right down to his voice? It's so fucking uncanny.
Noticed it in his first scene, reminded me of Pitt as Achilles. Except this guy can actually act.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The portrayal of young Ceaser is a bit weird. I imagined him (after reading multiple art history books and seeing many busts/sculptures/paintings) as having a prominent nose and rounder head. Who knows though, maybe the portrayals of him in art history are wrong. Either way this Ceaser seems like a badass, and I'm happy with the casting overall, just didnt expect to see a blonde haired light eyed rogue type dude who enjoys having his crotch scraped.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I keep expecting Ceaser to show up with a bong in one hand and a surfboard in the other.

And gay sex? What gay sex? As soon as either one of those dudes are shown I click the seek bar forward a minute or three.

Oz was worse because the faggotry could come at any moment without warning. Although at least you weren't sitting there with a boner after the parade of hot naked bitches.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was a little surprised at Caesar's appearance (then again, I've never really read or even thought about how he looked) but I really like how they're portraying his personality. I can see how this young guy will eventually turn into one of Rome's great generals and its first dictator. He's got the swagger and bravado necessary to pull bold moves like that off.

That said, I could see this guy pulling off the classic "Caesar" look once he gets cleaned up a bit. I wouldn't be surprised to see him with his clean-shaven face and short hair towards the end of this series to show his progression into the man everyone knows.

P.S. I appreciate the hot chicks this show has to offer, but could we at least spoiler their nude pictures so we can view this thread at work without worry?

EtadanikM_sl

shitlord
The one scene I didn't enjoy of Caesar was the one in which he split the head of the guard who came to be report about Spartacus taking the city. Makes him into a stereotypical bloodthirsty villain.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Why no new episode this week?
I find the link in moment, I am as pissed as you.

Basically when post the link the comments on the link page are Starz blindedsided everyone on this, has decided to show every 3-4 weeks a rerun week to milk extra 1 month starz sub out of everyone.

Everyone is pissed.

ok here is Link explains why as well as shows when the next weekend there will be no new Sparatcus.

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...des-52611.html

Read the comments at the bottom of the pages everyone is nerd raging on it.

UPCOMING SCHEDULE - FRIDAYS AT 9PM ET/PT
Feb 15 Catch Up! - Episodes 301, 302 and 303
Feb 22 Episode 304 "Decimation"
Mar 1 Episode 305 "Blood Brothers"
Mar 8 Episode 306 "Spoils of War"
Mar 15 Episode 307 "Mors Indecepta"
Mar 22 Episode 308 "Separate Paths"
Mar 29 Catch Up! Episodes 306, 307 and 308
Apr 5 Episode 309 "The Dead and the Dying"
Apr 12 Episode 310 "Victory" **FINALE**

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm glad to have been wrong about Season 3. They apparently have decided to end this thing in an orgy. Where S1 and S2 teased us, S3 is firmly rubbing cock with hand. I don't even mind all the gay sex... it's just kinda like, "Well, ok. Now 2 dudes are gonna fuck. LOL" God this show is so over-the-top gratitous with titties, cocks, butts, and blood than I have laughing fits watching it sometimes.

THIS SHIT IS JUST GOOD TELEVISION.

Jozu

Having watched te 2-9 minute Starz teasers, it seems as though Ceaser does in fact get a haircut and shaves. So whoever mentioned that in this thread was right.

Also, the next episode is called "Decimation" which was the Roman practice of killing every tenth man in the legion (deca). In real life, Crassus was actually losing the war against Spartacus, until he revived the ancient practice of decimation.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Having watched te 2-9 minute Starz teasers, it seems as though Ceaser does in fact get a haircut and shaves. So whoever mentioned that in this thread was right.

Also, the next episode is called "Decimation" which was the Roman practice of killing every tenth man in the legion (deca). In real life, Crassus was actually losing the war against Spartacus, until he revived the ancient practice of decimation.
That shit was crazy tonight, God dam.

Really wish this was not the last season, had they done this shit Previous season with Ceaser and Crassus they could easliy done extra season atleast.

Also as many have said, Liam seems to fit this version much better in the lead role too.
Even Spartacus Liam this season fits his version of Spartacus maybe he more comfortable, or The Ghost of the great Andy has somewhat left our memory now.

Maul

Dental Dammer
That shit was crazy tonight, God dam.

Really wish this was not the last season, had they done this shit Previous season with Ceaser and Crassus they could easliy done extra season atleast.

Also as many have said, Liam seems to fit this version much better in the lead role too.
Even Spartacus Liam this season fits his version of Spartacus maybe he more comfortable,or The Ghost of the great Andy has somewhat left our memory now.
Quiet tongue or see it removed and replaced with cock!

I agree with what's being said, this season of Spartacus has been fucking immense, it's how all tv shows should be, pack in excitement and plot progress every episode without dragging the shit out with filler episodes just to make more money (like the shit that is Lost, Prison Break et al).

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah instead to make more money they have breaks every few episodes so that people have to subscribe an extra month to get the whole season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Much cheaper than filler episodes.

I have to say the plot of this season is pretty silly, but then I never watched this show for it's realism.

Jozu

I didnt really like this episode. The sex scene with Crassus and his slave bitch was fucking ridiculous. Look, I like seeing tit and arse, but a 5 minute long scene of dramatic, simulated sex is a little too much and really takes away from the show. All they have to do is show a few flashes of him piping it, and then show them laying down and talking. Would take all of 50 seconds.

The pirate shit is fucking dumb too. Yeah, they fucked Spartacus in real life, so they are shady. hey keep having characters in the show talk about how shady they are. We get it. Dragging the shit out for multiple episodes is also stupid and needs to just wrap up.

Hopefully they show Pompey toward the end of the show. Crassus hated him and Pompey was actually the one who received a Triumph after the Third Servile War. Will be interesting to see the development of the Spartacus vs Crixus aspect though.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
I'm not often put off by violence in TV shows but I thought yesterdays episode was far too much, it seemed like the last fifteen minutes were simply violence montages.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus, now people are complaining about too many tits and too much violence? I've heard it all now.....