Spartacus

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty much not going to watch a Starz series again regardless. That DaVinci show looks pretty retarded. No more retarded than Spartacus, but I don't think I need any more of this in my life.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Welp boys, we knew this episode was coming. Time to wrap this shit up. Only problem I had was midget-cock getting the XP from Crixus and not Gaius.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So 20 minutes after they split, a shitty war montage, and they kill off half the rebellion? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My cock does not rage on.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol this show is probably my favorite of all time. Game of thrones is awesome, but for fucks sake they dont rape and fuck and kill like SPARTACUS.

I kind of hated the kid who plays Tiberius but lololol, he is starting to grow on me. Depressed? Rape your fathers bitch and possibly your own mother. Get in a scuffle with your enemy? Fuck him in the ass, literally. Kid seems like a boss.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just when you start taking the show a little seriously they have to have that ridiculous midget cock penetrating Gaius Julius fucking Caesar. But damn is this show still entertaining even if it is absolutely ridiculous.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Caesar getting raped by the midget was just weird, but aside from that am I the only one that really loved that episode? I was glad they paused and had some farewells, some reminiscing of old times. A final moment of ultimate respect and acknowledgement between Crixus and Sparatacus. And Crixus' little speech before the end was a cool way to come full circle. "Shall we begin?!"

Oh, the midget killing Agron and taking down Crixus was pretty gay as well, yeah.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hahaha this kid is a serial rapist. That Caesar raping was just so weird and awkward. And how did that solve the problem? Caesar is ready to go tell Crassus that his son raped his mistress, he gets raped as punishment and suddenly decides "oh ok, I won't tell anyone and I'll give up my horse."

Hey next time your boss is a dick to you, try raping him.

I'm still loling @ serial raping midget

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
wow lol, agree with all the comments, as soon as he butt raped him I was like wtf.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Oh, the midget killing Agron and taking down Crixus was pretty gay as well, yeah.
Agron seemed to have an unceremonious death. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the prisoners. If the death isn't over the top (e.g. decapitation, being split in two, throwing oneself off a cliff), the secondary characters seems to survive.

satael

Silver Squire
Hahaha this kid is a serial rapist. That Caesar raping was just so weird and awkward. And how did that solve the problem? Caesar is ready to go tell Crassus that his son raped his mistress, he gets raped as punishment and suddenly decides "oh ok, I won't tell anyone and I'll give up my horse."

Hey next time your boss is a dick to you, try raping him.

I'm still loling @ serial raping midget
I think the horse thing was more about Caesar not wanting to sit down.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just when you start taking the show a little seriously they have to have that ridiculous midget cock penetrating Gaius Julius fucking Caesar. But damn is this show still entertaining even if it is absolutely ridiculous.
I was reading that Caesar was dogged by gay rumors his whole career (although it probably didn't happen with a midget).

I was also reading conjecture that they are trying to make us hate Tiberius, so they can leave Crassus and Caesar as sympathetic characters because of the spin off they'll be in. The writers want us to focus all of our hate on Tiberius.

Only, it's backfired. I want to see more of that crazy ass raping midget. Imagine him in his own weekly show. Anyone who rapes ass with such reckless abandon is OK with me (no homo). I'd think a show with Crassus and Caesar would come across as dull in comparison.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As weird as the sudden ass raping was, I did lol at Caesar not sitting on his horse during the final battle.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
As weird as the sudden ass raping was, I did lol at Caesar not sitting on his horse during the final battle.
Q: Did Tiberius just put his dick in for effect (and then take it out shortly after), or did he enjoy it, and then give Caesar an anal creampie? Cause if he creampied Caesar, that would be too far.

Also, why did his guards show no look of surprise when they were told to hold Caesar down? There was no grin, no look of shock. They had this look on their face like, Tiberius is raping someone again today, it's another day at the office.

Dashiva_sl

shitlord
Way overdue for this show to end, for me it's not a patch on the first two seasons which were fantastic. This season simply seems to be 20 minutes of gore montages with some awful sex scenes in between. I really miss John Hannah and Lucy Lawless (Especially her tits!), without them the show has been going downhill fast.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Welp boys, we knew this episode was coming. Time to wrap this shit up. Only problem I had was midget-cock getting the XP from Crixus and not Gaius.
I was hoping that this TV series was ocurring in an alternate universe, where the slaves beat Rome.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This episode.....Jumping from a birth scene, to long, really awkward, love dialogues (Crix and Argon's), to the rape of Caesar--Christ, it really felt like someone was trolling this episode, like they were trying to make the whole episode awkward and uncomfortable.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Also, while the actor playing Crixus has improved by leaps and bounds over his worse-than-Kristen-Stewart level of acting in S1, he should absolutely not be giving long speeches.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Also, while the actor playing Crixus has improved by leaps and bounds over his worse-than-Kristen-Stewart level of acting in S1, he should absolutely not be giving long speeches.
I agree. His final battle speech wasn't too bad, I guess since he was screaming it and screaming is what he does best. His speech to Spartacus, however, was almost painful to watch. I actually think he started slipping into his Aussie accent during that speech and Slade Wilson started overpowering Crixus.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I thought it was probably one of the better episodes of Spartacus, ever. I was really, really bummed when Crixus went down
frown.png

Still bummed.

frown.png