Special Ops: Lioness

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,152
11,460
Damn,

Season 3 was some shit. They kept harping on the revenge aspect so I kind of thought it might come back around and it did. Easily the best season so far with plenty of action. Season 4 is going to be tense. I am also looking forward to the next season.
 

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
489
443
Wife and I both really enjoyed this series having binged all 3 seasons in the last few weeks.

Looking forward to season 4.
 

M Power

Potato del Grande
821
-1,149
Season 1 was great. Season 2 kind of fell off a bit but wasn't terrible. Then season 3 picked back up a lot and may be even better than season 1 somehow. The ending bothered me though and I feel like season 4 is going to be a cliche revenge plot with historical characters à la some big network crime thriller show.