Spectre (2015)

Siliconemelons

but 200m for a 1.11b return is bad? cost less than the previous (Skyfall vs QoS) and made double? so the newest one... even it if just matches...or under by a tad of Skyfall and makes /only/ 1b and costs 300m ... its still making 700m... I get the balance of expenditure restrictions but...they are making money!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don't believe they are referring to Sony's ROI as much as what makes a Bond film good and fear over a return to overblown Brosnan films.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They have stockholders to worry about, returns always have to increase....

I don't get how the budget can be that big, seems crazy. Craig is single right? Maybe he has J49 syndrome but at a much more expensive level....

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Location shooting is the staple of James Bond and a huge factor in inflating the budget, or so I'd assume.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like those dastardly North Korean hackers are at it again. They have leaked the rough draft of the entire script for Spectre. I'm sure there will be some changes between what has been leaked and what actually makes it on the screen, but you can at least spoil the movie for yourself. I can't link the script because I haven't looked for it. And I'm not going to spoil myself, but whatever.

There's also some big release coming on Christmas day from the hackers as well. They're calling it a special Christmas surprise.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That's not the point. Bond is a white guy, descendant of British aristocracy.

This is just pathetic race pandering. If you want a black secret agent movie, make your own franchise. Or just go rent XXX: State of the Union

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
It's bad since there's so many places a black guy doesn't easily blend in to. Bond needs to be able to just walk in places on short notice.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but what happens if James Bond has to spy on some dude with an international dog fighting ring? Or a chicken and waffles joint that's smuggling crack cocaine in their trucks to fund Al-Queso terrorists?

Honestly the next Bond should probably just be Tyler Perry as Madea.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's bad since there's so many places a black guy doesn't easily blend in to. Bond needs to be able to just walk in places on short notice.
Archer summed it up best.

Malory: Lana, you go straight to Moscow.
Lana: Undercover?
Malory: Of course undercover.
Lana: As what? Russia's only black woman?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Spy organizations aren't racist. The people that they spy on are often racist.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I love Elba, but the bias against black people is still strong, and I would think that much stronger among the oft tribal criminal organizations. The premiere british secret agent wouldn't be black. He wouldn't have the same opportunities.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko from Lost) would be a more fun Black Bond than Stringer Bell. Only because of the crazy African accent.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Second. Bill made a great spy

rrr_img_85865.jpg