Spellbreak

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That does look good. looks like some kind of mmo mass arena thing..

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I will play the shit out of this if its actually decent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The idea of all the different elements is really fucking cool. I wonder if you get to choose your two or if they are drops.

I like the idea of other game modes as well.

Caliane

They should maybe get the harry potter rights, and make this a wizarding world game, and make a bazillion dollars.

• 1Picard

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks awesome but I don’t have the reflexes to compete at that speed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

ha yeah. that did cross my mind as well. although, seemed like there was some major auto-aim going on.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Shroud is playing this right now...

ALPPA Sign Up.
Spellbreak

If you sign up it asks who referred you, I would appreciate you giving me credit. I am curious to see what kind of rewards they are giving for referrals.

I am OblioVegas#6085 on discord

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1552504188817.png

Yay me!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone playing this? i totally forgot about it after i played in the alpha, game is really pretty good bit of a learning curve since every projectile is unique in how it travels.
the gauntlets / classes are much like an FPS. Some excel at longer range / air fighting that resemble using an AR or SMG, then you have 2 other classes that are basically "shotguns" and a sniper class, the fights get pretty crazy once you get the movement down.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got this on my Switch and I've won a few squad matches. It's a decent time killer. Only bothered playing the poison character so far. Matchmaking can take a while sometimes, is it any faster in solos?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So Played this on PS Pro - went through the tutorial - had time for one game in solo - won easily and had 5 kills. Does everyone pretty much just suck or have I been playing too much Apex lately and just grasped on to it? Because I am old and I wasn't expecting I would do so well.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
The first game you play is against bots so you're pretty much guaranteed to win.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Son of a.....

I was wondering why I did so Well lol.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Free on Epic Store right now (at least in Europe, dunno if that matters). Haven't tried it, but grabbing it coz free is free.

Oh BTW is it free to play? :p

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hmm this game is quite good, surprised theres zero people talking about this

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Eh it's not that bad honestly, maybe it's because I've never really done it so it's kinda fresh for me but it seems pretty fun. There's also 9v9s that are pretty legit.