Spoils of Babylon (IFC)

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Randomly saw an episode. No idea what's going on but I laughed - Tobey McGuire's Bush impression is more than decent and who knew Haley Joel Osment was still acting. Anyone seen the whole thing? I'm thinking of trying to find the whole mini-series now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I DVR'd it.... it was hit or miss. Kristen Wiig, Tim Robbins, and Will Ferrell had the best lines/actions. Overall it was a bit of a letdown.

spronk

FPS noob
I saw half the episodes and it felt like a really shitty SNL skit, lots of unfunny scenes with one or two gems and a lot of overacting (on purpose I guess, but if you do it all the time is it really...). not worth watching unless you are a huge tobey maguire or kristen wiig fan

iannis

Musty Nester
I want Kristen Wiig to be better than she is. For some reason I just really like her/want to like her, but everything she does is so horrible. And like spronk says, when it's always intentional overacting... is it really?

I could only watch 15 minutes of this.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I want Kristen Wiig to be better than she is. For some reason I just really like her/want to like her, but everything she does is so horrible. And like spronk says, when it's always intentional overacting... is it really?

I could only watch 15 minutes of this.
So you've not seen MacGruber? She is a much more subtle Wiig in that and she is great.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh, I liked MacGruber. I'd forgotten about it.

Ok -- not everything she does has been horrible. I sit corrected.