Spring 2025 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,965
19,753
apothecary does not fucking miss.

I don't think there's another season? Seems like a clean ending to me.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
3,244
5,299
I don't think there's another season? Seems like a clean ending to me.
Next season has been announced already. Just hope the world doesn't blow up until then.

Also, everyone should watch Secrets of the Silent Witch. We have Bocchi the Witch and non-CGI dragons.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,965
19,753
Next season has been announced already. Just hope the world doesn't blow up until then.

Also, everyone should watch Secrets of the Silent Witch. We have Bocchi the Witch and non-CGI dragons.
Best news i've heard today!
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,754
66,501
I know I am a little late on this but I watched a couple episodes of Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian and Catch Me at the Ballpark. Both are pretty good so far, particularly Alya. Really liking that one.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,473
6,477
Next season has been announced already. Just hope the world doesn't blow up until then.

Also, everyone should watch Secrets of the Silent Witch. We have Bocchi the Witch and non-CGI dragons.
Bocchi like the guitar rock band girlo?