Stalker / surveillance help

Ilum_sl

shitlord
What The Fuckdid I just read.
In the Netherlands this actually kinda true. The landlord does have announce himself and come by and reasonable hours though, so no midnight visits or anything, unless of course there is an emergency.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
We are through the looking glass people . .

My tip if OP is being real . . . you can buy a variety of different cameras and shit pretty cheap of Ebay that are built into misc things like drink cans, pens, little clocks. Fully self contained, they record onto a memory card. really cheap too. Set a few of these around the place. Just a thing sitting in the corner of a bookshelf, who's going to look at it twice (perhaps not even tell GF, cough, won't say why).

Just let them run, it's hit and miss sure, but might catch something on camera.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So the OP is actually the ex boyfriend? Sounds like you want advice on how to stalk someone without getting killed/arrested. Good luck bro.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
My girlfriend has an under the table cash deal for her "lease". The landlord has a weird bond with [my girlfriend's] ex boyfriend (both korean)
FTFY. My advice is that you learn to write.

In the sentence you wrote, "her" refers to "the landlord" as it is the nearest preceding noun. It took me a while to figure out why the fuck your landlord's ex is creeping on your girlfriend.

FTFY. My advice is that you learn to write.

In the sentence you wrote, "her" refers to "the landlord" as it is the nearest preceding noun. It took me a while to figure out why the fuck your landlord's ex is creeping on your girlfriend.
Lemme try

getting played_sl said:
My girlfriend is banging her ex boyfriend in exchange for being allowed to squat at one of his properties. Both he and I are suckers, but I enjoy steady pussy and do not know that I can find any again
Ballpark?

Um, this story already existed on FoH in TGWBYHT like 2 years ago. It's like word for word.
rrr_img_25146.jpg

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
After setting up cameras around the house the OP figured out two things.

1. Korean Jesus was the one getting into the house
2. His girlfriend was cheating on him

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
wasn't that the one with the picture of a asian dude peeping you sleep through a crack in the door?

Plaid_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_25284.jpg
Things have been quiet the last couple days. Here's a picture of the flat metal pieces that are on the windows.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
TGWBYHT was not a thread I followed or posted in. I tried reading through it early on. Just didn't interest me much. I would have just watched Dr. Phil if I wanted that type of entertainment.