Star Conflict

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its a pvp/pve space combat game I've been playing for a month or so. Its currently in open beta and the developers have said there won't be a wipe when the game releases. It's kinda like an arcade mode EVE: twitch controls, small learning curve, and no spreadsheets. Its all flying and the ship types and ship mods are fairly similar to EVE. As you play more you get access to higher tier ships, ship mods, and implants.

There isn't an open world currently (although its been promised!) so the pvp is battleground style anywhere from 1v1 to 16v16 but usually 12v12. There are PVE missions with squads up to 4. There aren't many different scenarios but some people enjoy them. IMO the game play is pretty balanced between the different ship classes and races. The game is patched every Thursday and the developers are very communicative with the players.

Its free to play and you get a fremium license for 10 days when you play through steam. The license increases your rewards from winning: experience, faction, money, etc. Also, there is a discount on all the steam DLC content this weekend. They've been making changes to the website and it might not be up currently. If anyone wants to squad up my ingame name is Zeomer.

star-conflict.com

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone playing this? I am loving War thunder, awaiting tanks. Same company, so I was wondering if it was anywhere near as good? (Still waiting for good space games whether arcade or sim since newest X flopped..)

error_sl

shitlord
I was playing it for a bit. It's fun. No one to play with and other games are keeping me from fully enjoying.