Star Trek Continues

ShakyJake

<Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Star Trek Continues

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2013-05-24

Cast: Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, Christopher Doohan, Grant Imahara, Kim Stinger, Wyatt Lenhart

Overview: The USS Enterprise's historic five-year mission continues with all new episodes of the original series. "Star Trek: Continues", a new Trek series, beams down with exciting adventures of the Federation's most heroic crew led by Captain James T. Kirk. The lighting and color of the highly accurate sets accentuate the equally detailed props and costumes, matching the original series that ran from 1966-69! With acting and stories that also replicate the original series, the adventures are sure to dazzle even the most die hard Trek fans. Witness now the untold morality plays that explore the final frontier and more importantly... the human condition. Fans of the original series will especially enjoy the pilot episode as a familiar guest star from the original series reprises his role in a sequel entitled "Pilgrim of Eternity".

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
David Cullen recently released a video on this fan created series that aired between 2013-2017. I had never heard of this and, honestly, I usually avoid fan created stuff since it often comes off as super low budget and cosplayish. But, Continues is extremely well done and I highly recommend it for any fans of the original series. I'll leave Cullen's review below.

EDIT: God dammit, could a mod fix the title?

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
David Cullen recently released a video on this fan created series that aired between 2013-2017. I had never heard of this and, honestly, I usually avoid fan created stuff since it often comes off as super low budget and cosplayish. But, Continues is extremely well done and I highly recommend it for any fans of the original series. I'll leave Cullen's review below.

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

It helps when you use the correct website.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
No matter what I do, it always auto fucks up the URL instead of allowing me to post it directly.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This IP has so many directions it can go and they keep coming back to the same well that's been pumped bone dry for decades.

I'm sick of Kirk/Spock and all the gay ass reboots, reimaginings and retreads of TOS. Jesus Christ, write something original that doesn't suck. You got a whole galaxy to imagine.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This IP has so many directions it can go and they keep coming back to the same well that's been pumped bone dry for decades.

I'm sick of Kirk/Spock and all the gay ass reboots, reimaginings and retreads of TOS. Jesus Christ, write something original that doesn't suck. You got a whole galaxy to imagine.
While I totally agree with you, the intent of "Continues" is to complete the 5 year mission of the Enterprise. It's not a reimagining or reboot. It finishes the series that started in the 60s.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
While I totally agree with you, the intent of "Continues" is to complete the 5 year mission of the Enterprise. It's not a reimagining or reboot. It finishes the series that started in the 60s.
Yeah thats a convenient excuse.

So I would assume this show is only planned for 2 years since the original TOS went for 3 years? If it hits big, they wont extend it to another "5 year mission"?

Its basically a reboot.

• 1Picard

Palum

what Suineg set it to

cartman.gif

• 1Worf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah thats a convenient excuse.

So I would assume this show is only planned for 2 years since the original TOS went for 3 years? If it hits big, they wont extend it to another "5 year mission"?

Its basically a reboot.
Uh, the series concluded back in 2017. It fulfilled its purpose.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Uh, the series concluded back in 2017. It fulfilled its purpose.

oh shit, i thought this was some new turd that Paramount was squeezing out

didnt realize it was some fan made thing

TV show information provided by The Movie Database