Star Trek: Discovery

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
alcoholic engineer
Scotty, O'Brien (tng), O'Brien evolved (DS9), Tripp Tucker (he's from the Florida everglades, half the engine problems are because he's rigged the engine to produce dilithium moonshine).

I mean seriously, O'Brien went from standing in a transporter room all day to being a war hero father figure engineering genius all the while with a "I'm just doing what needs to be done" attitude.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
token alien who is learning to fit with humanity

spock
worf
odo
neelix
t'pol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Total badass who is easily the most awesome Star Trek character ever conceived

Garak
Garak
Garak
Garak
Garak

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i liked the garak character but some of the writing for him was a bit over the top, by the end of the series he was basically a star trek james bond. it was a little TOO much.

id say my favorite characters from DS9 were sisko and dax. sisko, well because he was sisko. he wasn't some over the top PC liberal like Picard, he even gassed a planet to get 1 guy. and Dax because she seemed extremely comfortable in her role and it just seemed very natural. she wasnt trying hard to prove herself like everyone else was (Kira, Nog, Bashir, etc.), she was just easy going and chill all the time.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Mysterious alien that's kind of part of your team but also separate, with access to odd information that can dues ex you from a jam at the last minute.

T'Pol
Garak
Guinan
7 of 9 and the annoying chick she replaced.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The cool thing with DS9 is you knew that if the episode centered around either Garak or Quark then it was going to be awesome.

Even the goofy episodes that Trek does that will be pretty bad at times....if they were Quark episodes they were still awesome.

He also had one of my favorite scenes in DS9 (cant link it on my phone) when he talking to Garak about the Federation and compared them to rootbeer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
May have been said before, but The Magnificent Ferengi is probably one of the funniest trek episodes ever.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is that the one where they form the group and try to do a prisoner exchange for Quarks mother by exchanging the Vorta that they then kill on accident? If so then yes, I agree 100%.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
He also had one of my favorite scenes in DS9 (cant link it on my phone) when he talking to Garak about the Federation and compared them to rootbeer.

More Quark awesomeness

They really need to release blurays of DS9 so youtube gets better quality uploads
tongue.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is that the one where they form the group and try to do a prisoner exchange for Quarks mother by exchanging the Vorta that they then kill on accident? If so then yes, I agree 100%.
Yes, and the other Vorta is played by an incredibly unamused Iggy Pop. It's hysterical.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha, yeah I remember the Iggy Pop cameo, it was pretty awesome for sure.

Fuck I just rewatched all of DS9 like 8 months ago and might now have to do it again.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, yeah I remember the Iggy Pop cameo, it was pretty awesome for sure.

Fuck I just rewatched all of DS9 like 8 months ago and might now have to do it again.
I am so looking forward to rewatching all of DS9, but still working through Voyager. How long did it take to watch all of DS9? A month?