Star Wars Eclipse

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1639249599484.jpeg

1639249643924.jpeg

1639249677169.jpeg

Star Wars adventure game, please take my money!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Why am I like this now?

The only sight of a light saber is in the hands of two women fighting/sparring and that pic you posted above.

Disappoint.

100% chance this entire game is woke fucking garbage. How anyone could be excited about anything out of this universe anymore is beyond me.
These "react" videos are all so worthless and retarded. She managed to get it to over 10 mins for her optimal ad revenue potential. Good Lord we have become creatively bankrupt. Edit - what is wrong with this woman's mouth, is it collagen or plastic surgery? Has she done duck face pose so much that it is stuck that way permanently? So many questions!

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
the creative guy in charge of Quantic Dreams, David Cage, is not exactly a woke guy although its entirely possibly he is gonna fake it in this game to fool people, after all most of the people who are the most vocal about this shit tend to be pedos

i'd still guess cancelled before release, its apparently years away from release and Disney/Lucas could switch decisions a million times in then. I believe the setting for this game is High Republic, which I know nothing about other than its about 700 years before the Phantom Menace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Comon you guys, it can't be worse than a redhead collecting ponchos. Right?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is the man who said: “in my games, all women are whores” and "we do not make games for fags.” and runs a misogynistic, racist, and transphobic studio.

wp8815479.jpg

I'd much rather have a Star Wars game by QD than any of the other studios that currently have rights.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 387443

I'd much rather have a Star Wars game by QD than any of the other studios that currently have rights.
Im kind of curious what the Division studios come up with in SW since they are working on a game. I would love to see a Div1/Div 2 based SW game, that would be baller. 3rd person shooter? Count me in.

Vorph

Im kind of curious what the Division studios come up with in SW since they are working on a game. I would love to see a Div1/Div 2 based SW game, that would be baller. 3rd person shooter? Count me in.
I'm curious but not at all optimistic about Massive's game.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure they will be working hard on getting the new Game Awards 2023 category "3-peat on fucking up loot in a looter shooter game" award.
I would love to get a sw game set like the division series too, just not much confidence in Massive.

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see they're still trying to push the "High Republic" Era as the new kotor.

Trailer looked like it ripped off Dune, espicially near the end.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heard good things about heavy rain and Detroit become human. I wonder if this will also be a Myst/Detective type game as well. That quantum dream "controversy" is hilarious and kinda boost the hype for this game. Although like mentioned earlier I too am nervous of an "overcorrection"

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
"we do not make games for fags"

Not sure why y'all are excited about this game, it's not made for you.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
But seriously, would love a kotor3, especially one that repeated the kight/dark side dichotomy by turning it into woke vs based.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Jozu

Yea no shit, bad guy rising slowly up out of dark goop with ominous music playing in background......

lol.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well the good thing about this is not being made by EA so that's a plus.

• 2Like