Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

joz123

Potato del Grande
they killed Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel in 5 years. there isnt anything they could do that would make things worse.
Chandler Bing What GIF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So nice of them to include the date in the screenshot so it makes sense after the day is long past.
jesus christ it took me a second to notice the date. dunno why I even care since I stopped watching anything Disney a few years ago but I guess it's the principle of the thing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean, there is still the parks and cruises left, but those are already being tainted now with much higher prices for everything and things like parking which used to be free are now being charged. once people catch on that they are being soaked for every nickel they have, that aspect will dry up too.

joz123

Potato del Grande
i mean, there is still the parks and cruises left, but those are already being tainted now with much higher prices for everything and things like parking which used to be free are now being charged. once people catch on that they are being soaked for every nickel they have, that aspect will dry up too.
The Disney parks will always make money but losing hundreds of millions on the movies/shows has to take a toll eventually.

Siliconemelons

Parking has never been free… at least in FL.

you used to have a way to bypass it- as the way they designed their magic kingdom intake was odd and pre-set by the roads and overpasses- but about 3 or so years ago they rebuilt the entire overpass and roadways - for seemingly no reason but to stop the bypass of the pay booth.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You used to be able to get first hour free parking at Downtown Disney in Anaheim then get another 3 with purchase validation but now you have to pay 10 for the first hour then you can get validation. It's all bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Parking has never been free… at least in FL.

you used to have a way to bypass it- as the way they designed their magic kingdom intake was odd and pre-set by the roads and overpasses- but about 3 or so years ago they rebuilt the entire overpass and roadways - for seemingly no reason but to stop the bypass of the pay booth.
i was going by what Adam The Woo mentioned on one of his videos. he said that the parking lots were free, i guess i missed the part where he said that it was only free because you could skip the toll. he also said that there was a shuttle from the airport that took you to Disney and that was free and now its something like 38 dollars a person. he mentioned the other day that he could share his DVC card with other people so they could stay at the resorts. they will probably do away with that too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
A woman with no experience with fighter squad combat and no tie to Star Wars is certainly the perfect director for a movie whose only real audience is based off of a book series that only dudes who liked Star Wars books read and video games that only dudes who played Star Wars video games played.

Genius.
It sure is, need to change it to expand the audience.

That way women who will never watch Star Wars or military movies will post on twitter about how progressive it is then not watch it, while the original audience are branded sexist for wanting competent men on the hero's journey and stay at home.

It's fine, Disney can "write it off".

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jon Favreau’s “The Mandalorian & Grogu” has locked in a May 22nd 2026 release date lot – the first “Star Wars” film since ‘Rise of Skywalker’ will take the Memorial Day weekend slot.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jon Favreau’s “The Mandalorian & Grogu” has locked in a May 22nd 2026 release date lot – the first “Star Wars” film since ‘Rise of Skywalker’ will take the Memorial Day weekend slot.

Looking forward to the next film hiatus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user