Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,712
26,397
Shower thought time...

Star Wars. Episode IV. Battle of Javin. The rebels are hiding on the moon of a planet. Grand Moff Tarkin, who is in control of a planet killing death star has just entered the system, but the moon is on the other side of the planet and it'll take him a while to orbit until the moon is targetable. Meanwhile, the rebels successfully launch an assault and destroy the death star moments before it has the moon in targeting view.

Now... why did Tarkin, who is flying his PLANET killing death star, not just blow up the fucking PLANET and have done with it. No chance the moon and any pesky rebels on it would have survived the explosion... :emoji_thinking:
Probably can't blow up a ball of gas the same way you blow up a chunk of rock. Also, I doubt the nearby explosion would have pulverized the moon the way a direct hit from the laser would. Lotta damage? Sure. But probably only on one side of the moon.
 

Izo

Tranny Chaser
24,598
43,913
1788195807237.png
 
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
25,061
31,741
1788196861687.png


1788196953206.png


honestly hope its true, i'd rather any sort of darth movie than fucking lesbian black hutt space princess shit
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Avatar of War Slayer
13,356
12,704
What dignity? They need to nuke the sequel trilogy from orbit and then wait half a decade before they even begin mapping out a possible theatrical entry.
 

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
12,298
28,390
I said on this before on this very forum. If you want to save Star Wars give me an R Rated Vader Movie.
 
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,264
45,073
I said on this before on this very forum. If you want to save Star Wars give me an R Rated Vader Movie.
You know that's not a bad idea but also wonder whether or not you could pull something off like a spaceman serial killer movie. Maybe it takes place on that goofy City planet, and maybe it's some stormtrooper whose wife gets murdered by an alien man, he's going out of his jurisdiction to find the killer. And we find out that the murderer is that little short four armed alien race from the pod racing segment of episode 1. Anakin beat him, and so he goes off on a murderous spree.

Might be kind of fun.
 

Juvarisx

Florida
6,381
9,153
I said on this before on this very forum. If you want to save Star Wars give me an R Rated Vader Movie.

They did save Star Wars, it was called Andor. They know what they need to do, they just wont spend money like that again.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
12,298
28,390
They did save Star Wars, it was called Andor. They know what they need to do, they just wont spend money like that again.
I would love to whole heartedly agree with you, but I think the Mando Movie is evidence trhe franchise still needs saving. I honestly have no clue if Star Wars will ever be Star Wars gain in my life time.
 

Juvarisx

Florida
6,381
9,153
I would love to whole heartedly agree with you, but I think the Mando Movie is evidence trhe franchise still needs saving. I honestly have no clue if Star Wars will ever be Star Wars gain in my life time.

Oh its all gone downhill since for live action. Ashoka S2 is probably a Filoni-bologna mess and I didnt even bother with Mando. But i mean with the production, quality and writing of Andor is what will save Star Wars but its expensive so IDK if they will do it again.
 

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
12,298
28,390
No arguement here. Andor is in the top 5 television series in the past 30 years. Right up there with Sopranos and the Wire, maybe just slightly lower due to fewer seasons.
 
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,712
26,397
There were six movies that told vader's story. We need more?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,897
3,284
They did save Star Wars, it was called Andor. They know what they need to do, they just wont spend money like that again.

I mean what did it save? Is it even really Star Wars? Maybe it would have done better if they called it "Gay Space Detective for adults". It certainly doesn't look like any Star Wars little kids would fall in love with and buy toys for.
 

gremlinz273

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
896
1,284
Update - Sorry I was TROLLED by this article and I am shamed to admit that I spread this mind virus. In my defense, the author knew exactly what we was doing when he wrote that headline. In the future, I will restrict myself to posting validated information this very serious forum. I'm sorry. 😢


Cause this part of the original trilogy really deserves to be made into its own epic three part trilogy.


1000011886.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users