Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If they're from the prequels then it's been at minimum 60 years from when we last saw them. They're going to probably have to explain how they're still alive unless they were like 30 or younger in the prequels. Don't mention fucking EU stuff and people being 140 because that shit apparently doesn't apply.
It could also be an alien. But I was thinking it might be bail organa. As far as we know, he just died on alderaan, right? Would take 30 seconds or less to explain why he's alive. Another possibility is the captain of the guard for amidala in ep1.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Wait a minute.... did J.J. do a lot of this stuff with Cloverfield? It may be different but what better way to generate interest and stir the pot than a fake marketing campaign?

skalls_sl

shitlord
It could also be an alien. But I was thinking it might be bail organa. As far as we know, he just died on alderaan, right? Would take 30 seconds or less to explain why he's alive. Another possibility is the captain of the guard for amidala in ep1.
Good call on the guard. Hadn't even thought of that guy.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Both of those were my thoughts as soon as they said tertiary character.

I still think it's a load of crap.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What about Jettster Dexter or Gungan King?
I think they were both mentioned. Dexter is the only one who could be called a fan favorite. But, he was pretty damn fat.

Both of those were my thoughts as soon as they said tertiary character.
I was having trouble figuring out who the tertiary characters were. How many lines does a tertiary character get?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well... Since the prequals don't actually have primary characters, they all just get moved down a peg. So obi-wan is a secondary character, i guess padme would be tertiary? I don't know. Lucas' scripts don't make sense

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Pretty certain spoiler guy is full of it.
Yep!

Card number 74. Just a coincidence?

B4m2SfdCAAATLIn.jpg

Rey.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
My entire life is a lie.

Spoilerman movie could be a good movie. Hopefully if he's full of crap the movie is still not awful.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
JJ Abrams? No way that is a coincidence.
He's already said that there is a significance to the numbering.

As for Spoiler Man, I was down on him before but I dunno if this adds to it or not. These cards could be spin just as much as his stuff is.