Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
if you want a good light side/dark side ambiguity, close to rated R movie, best bet is for some KOTOR stuff. Imagine the pandemonium of all out wars between the two factions. As much as I look forward to and will eat with a spoon any movie they come up with and release, my dream movie is showing all the shit that happened in the early days of the sith.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A hard R Great Jedi Purge movie would be ideal.

You could make a really fucking morally grey movie. See how well/how poorly the Jedi live up to their ideals while they're being hunted down like dogs.
Game of Thrones the Star Wars addition???

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Great thing about Disney, they're not purists. If they can make a buck off it, they will.

Anastasia had her throat cut, was stuffed into a bag and thrown in the river?

I see a great princess story! Next up Pocahontas!
Anastasia wasn't Disney FYI... It was Twentieth Century Fox

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, they're gonna bridge 30 years of shit going down in the Star Wars galaxy with only 3 books? I guess they'll just be using lots of time lapses.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They said begin to bridge that gap. This trilogy will probably just be the first in a very long line of new books.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can I take a lightsaber to the next marvel movie?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who wants to go see some obscure indie flick just to catch an EP7 trailer though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wish they would release the Trailer a day after the opening night of Avnegers 2 on the internet. Would have been cool to see that for the first time with a bunch of hyped up dorks in a theater. Opening night in murica of course.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would a lightsaber cut through Wolverine's claws and skeleton???
They'd probably rule that Adamantium works the same way as Cortosis did in the Old Republic games, where it's capable of stopping lightsaber blades, as opposed to the EU fiction where it's described as being able to temporarily short out a lightsaber.

Lightsabers might damage Vibranium though.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Well lightsabers are essentially cutting torches they cut by burning/melting whatever they pass through. And remember how long it takes for them to cut through blast doors in the prequels. My nerd cred isn't high enough to remember the melting point of Adamantium and what the blade temperature of a lightsaber is. I'd assume just a single stroke ain't going to cut his skeleton they'd have to slowly cut it like the blast doors.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well according to fox, a hot sword can cut adamantium...

But in marvels world, I would say that a lightsaber would be able to cut adamantium only after prolonged exposure. So ripostes and parries shouldn't really damage the adamantium

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Durasteel has a higher melting point and they would lop him to pieces with out breaking a sweat. Nerd off.