Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Raising Arizona looked like it was going to be good, but cage annoyed me so much I never could finish it.

I could probably stand to watch that scene in Drive Angry, but I'll be honest, I had never even heard of it before. Judging on previews and the pieces that I've seen, I think I might be able to stomach the sorcerer's apprentice too, but it didn't look like it was a very good movie overall, so I've never bothered.

sole

Molten Core Raider
Yeah The Rock was awesome... Leaving Las Vegas and Adaptation as well. If I'm ever channel-surfing and see The Rock playing I feel compelled to watch it though.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a problem with con air. when I saw it, I loved it. but then I watched it again a few years back and cage is BY FAR the worst part of it.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Playing a redneck and saying " put the bunny in the box" is quite hilarious

Silence_sl

shitlord
Cage does not elevate a movie or make his role stand above a bad movie. He's a plug-n-play actor that is only as good as the script he is given.

In a Lucas movie in front of continuous green screens no one can make that turd shine.
It's funny listening to Ewan McGregor describe how awful he thought working on SW was. A bad director can make a good actor look like shit, but a good director cannot turn a shit actor into a good one. Cage is just pure shit.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Cage is a movie star, McGregor is an actor. Very different approaches and expectations of each.

Movie stars take a character and make it fit their style. Perfect examples being Cage, Connery, Arnie, Stallone, Statham, Chan, etc.

Whereas actors take a role and change their performance to inhabit the character. Thinking Pacino, Day Lewis, De Niro, Streep, Hoffman, Di Caprio, Washington, Jackman.

With the former you always know what you're getting, like putting on a comfortable pair of shoes. With the latter not so much.

Course there's always a few exceptions to the above. Christopher Walken is an outstanding actor but he does kind of fall in to that movie star definition of always playing the same roles.

Siliconemelons

I have a problem with con air. when I saw it, I loved it. but then I watched it again a few years back and cage is BY FAR the worst part of it.
Crazy eyes doing the whole Frankenstein's monster thing was one of the best parts of that movie.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't he originally want May 2016? They should put it late June and destroy that abomination of a Terminator.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I could see June so it gives Avengers enough time by itself or August 7 to fuck Fantastic 4. No way they compete with themselves in may with Avengers and August with Antman. Antman is Disney right?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
all i know is disney better get those money trucks ready. Fuckers are gonna need a hookers and blow week at disney to even have a chance to spend it all.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just saw on the news that Harrison Ford crashed an airplane and is in critical condition.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was an abc link I saw, which clearly was not accurate.