Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One thing that thew Plinkett review showed too was the deleted scenes. Just window licking retarded shit.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
work with me here guys, work with me here.

Maybe, as Rose was pushing her little speeder furiously trying to catch up to Finn, Leia - sensing that she was clearly well behind him and would never overtake him to save his life - used the FemForcetm to "push" Rose's speeder forward so that she would make it.

See? you guys just need to stop hiding behind your cis white male privilege and realize that when women are involved, all things are possible.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
work with me here guys, work with me here.

Maybe, as Rose was pushing her little speeder furiously trying to catch up to Finn, Leia - sensing that she was clearly well behind him and would never overtake him to save his life - used the FemForcetm to "push" Rose's speeder forward so that she would make it.

See? you guys just need to stop hiding behind your cis white male privilege and realize that when women are involved, all things are possible.

The irony of them pushing female empowerment is that they've made every single woman in the Star Wars universe (except maybe Rey?) into a total fucking idiot, consistently responsible for almost everything that goes wrong.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The irony of them pushing female empowerment is that they've made every single woman in the Star Wars universe (except maybe Rey?) into a total fucking idiot, consistently responsible for almost everything that goes wrong.
Rey did not find meaning in her past
Rey did not redeem Kylo
Rey did not kill Snoke
Rey did not save the fleet
Rey did not save Luke from Kennedy
Rey did not save Carrier Fisher

Rey lifted rocks so the dozen people who were left after everything goes wrong could escape. And she saved some books from the wrath of lightning-Yoda.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rey did not redeem Kylo
Rey did not kill Snoke

Rey lifted rocks so the dozen people who were left after everything goes wrong could escape. And she saved some books from the wrath of lightning-Yoda.

Well a lack of accomplishment isn't quite the same as Mon Mothma opposing the operation to steal the Death Star plans and later being the reason the New Republic can't defend itself against the First Order, or Leia pointlessly calling off the attack on the Dreadnought, or Purple Hair's incompetence getting most of the Resistance killed, or Rose's insanity getting most of the Resistance that survived Purple Hair's incompetence killed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
pu6lxrr0g3901.jpg

NpGU1m9.png

• 15Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 15 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Rey did not redeem Kylo
Rey did not kill Snoke

From TFA...

Saved BB8.
Saved Finn.
Saved Han, Chewy and the Falcon.
Saved Finn, again.
Survived against Kylo, saving Finn again.

She was fucking wasted in TLJ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
From TFA...

Saved BB8.
Saved Finn.
Saved Han, Chewy and the Falcon.
Saved Finn, again.
Survived against Kylo, saving Finn again.

She was fucking wasted in TLJ.
she did save a village full of goblins in the deleted scenes, too bad Luke was just trolling her. she also destroyed the ancient jedi temple.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Rey did not redeem Kylo
Rey did not kill Snoke

You forgot the key point:

Rey saved you from your expectations

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck did Shmi get pregnant with Anakin if the Force is female. Jfc.

• 4Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
How the fuck did Shmi get pregnant with Anakin if the Force is female. Jfc.

The Force is just what sheev palpatine calls his penis

palpy is a tranny?

Thereforce Kathleen Kennedy is saying all trannies are rapists, checks out. plz inform the liberal righteousness crowd, kathleen kennedy is transphobic

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Time to shelve this franchise.

Talk of sunsetting it has already started. Multiple movies on hold/outright cancelled.

Just need Episode 9 to come back at 800 million or so I'd say and this franchise is officially shelved. We're pretty fucking close.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cancel this shit and release the original trilogy theatrical cut in 4k.

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I love the star wars universe. I don't want to see it cancelled, I just want someone else to take it over and start making good movies out of it.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Me too. Thats not going to happen as long as Kennedy is there though.

• 2Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
A company spends $4 billion, to buy this franchise. And that's before any other funds get put into production. They are already $4 billion into the red. You want to have the right people running the show.

They've gotta see what's going on and ditch KK. Fuck they could put Abrams in charge, someone who knows how to make a solid film.

• 1Dislike