Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rogue One was great because it dropped the entire "force" thing and did its own thing.

No happy ending (for anyone involved), no superheroes, just people doing their job fighting for what they belive in. Loved the end scene.

Rogue One is probably the best SW movie out of the new batch. Followed by Solo then Force Awakens for me.

It really sucks because all I really hoped for with the new trilogy was the continued story from the OT with the better lightsaber battles, Force powers, and battle sequences from the prequels.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well they confirmed Alan Tudyk will be back for the Cassian Andor series on Disney+, so that's encouraging

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That guy does not get enough roles. His characters in A Knight's Tale and Tucker and Dale vs Evil were outstanding.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'd still like to see Guillermo del Toro's Hutt crimelords movie, but unfortunately Disney CEO cancelled all the writers after the Solo debacle.

They don't even have a decent movie in the pipeline now-- unless you consider D&D's Star Wars debut something that is going to be decent.

Why the fuck didn't they have Del Toro on board for the new Trilogy? The guy is custom fucking designed for their purposes

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
My favorite character is back!! "Roll it again" I lost my shit.

• 2Barf
  • 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The entire first minute was bad. After that was just okay. Not inspired.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
As in the Jedi/Sith are over a the title Skywalker replaces them as Balanced Force User

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Am i nuts or is that part of the Death Star crashed in the water at the end?

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The whole...let me look away and run in the opposite direction to make my little jump/lightsaber move over the tie fighter is all fluff. Some of the visuals were cool looking, and the Emperor laughing piqued my interest slightly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users