Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Here is the latest and greatest. The remnants of Death Star v2 are making it into this next film.

Owned by Emperor Palpatine, it was destroyed when Lando Calrissian and several other Rebels flew inside its superstructure and collided with its reactor core (seriously, Empire, get someone to look at your access points).

This is the Kamakazi version we must not have seen.

Yahoo article may have been taken down. Anyway, what a joke :)

Also, the damn thing never orbited Endor. It orbited a The Forest moon of Endor. We barely even saw the damn planet.

Do people commenting on these movies even watch the films?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Here is the latest and greatest. The remnants of Death Star v2 are making it into this next film.

Also, the damn thing never orbited Endor. It orbited a The Forest moon of Endor. We barely even saw the damn planet.

As Endor's moon orbited Endor, anything orbiting Endor's moon would ALSO be orbiting Endor.

But who cares?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I know we all have a hate on, but I still think spoiler tags are appropriate, no?
Totally agree. Spoiloring is some pussy shit, regardless if we're scorned nerds. Let's make it happen, warnings for not spoilertagging, Amod Amod ?

• 1Salty

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
since these are rumors and at least some or most of it is bullshit, you want people getting dinged for speculation?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Latest? We've known this since the first trailer, because it's in the first trailer.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i would buy this rumor, except the Falcon is just fine chilling out in Galaxy's Edge. they would never allow one of the top attractions in their theme park to be blown the fuck up in the movies.

It could also be the cause of the re-shoots and multiple cuts-- along with the Palpatine ending which was also initially dismissive and disrespectful to OT characters.

Also I'm not sure the ride being in the park means JJ won't get his way. They let Rian do whatever he wants.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Leia is going to be "alive" for the entire movie, Rey is going to "truely" be mentored by HER because, NO MAN could teach Rey...pfft.

Rey is going to have confidence etc in confronting the empire because even he could not manage to kill her and whatever... but then Palpy manages to kill Leia and it starts to break Rey down... until LEIA force ghost shows up (bc...rey has not seen a force ghost before right?) and THEN she is again empowered with GIRL POWER and solo kills Palpy a la kill bill final fight one shot master attack.

This was the part I was most surprised about from the rumors and baseless speculation. The fact Leia is alive the entire movie and they are going to be using CGI to recreate her scenes wherever appropriate for the plot.

JJ lied about the no CGI recreation part.

This does jive with the Treverrow leaks that LucasFilm told him Episode 9 had to revolve around Leia and he was disinterested in that, with her being dead he felt he should part ways.

Someone doubted this was the reason for Treverrow's exit-- but now that we see the Episode 9 movie DOES revolve around Leia, its very plausible.

Again, this falls under rumor because it cannot be independently verified.

iannis

Musty Nester
I though t vendor was the name of the moon.

The forest moon of endor.

The sunny state of florida.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Latest? We've known this since the first trailer, because it's in the first trailer.

I was talking about 1) The idiot who said the Falcon collided with a reactor rather than shot at it, inferring they suicided the thing. 2) These people keep referring to the Forest moon of Endor as the planet itself.

I have no idea why that bugs me, but it does. Probably because I have been dealing with stupid idiots all day today :)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
thats assuming these are leaks and not just hopium. can you confirm any of this?
new one out today.
You posted straight up leaked pictures in here, Chukzombi. Not some speculation. You know damn well where the line is drawn. This thread needs to be for discussion on the thread, not a hate it and do everything to spoiler it for those of us who wants to at least entertain the illusion of surprise come december.

B6213B2F-5398-44AC-AF38-00C03DB2EE00-6339-000004F4F1B25F2E.jpg

Now go google BLATANT.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You posted straight up leaked pictures in here, Chukzombi. Not some speculation. You know damn well where the line is drawn. This thread needs to be for discussion on the thread, not a hate it and do everything to spoiler it for those of us who wants to at least entertain the illusion of surprise come december.

View attachment 232445
Now go google BLATANT.
i spoilered those leaked images, the theories are fair game

• 1Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i spoilered those leaked images, the theories are fair game
B2A00E2B-0B4A-4824-96EC-F67D42E674FE-6339-000004F9D0DCDD2F.jpg

If this was GoT, we'd not be having this discussion. In essence, I want this thread to be less shitty. Let's not argue on flavour of brown, lumpy, floaty and smelly. Yes?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Just getting out of front of this now. This movie will be trash.

• 4Great Review
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it possible to setting an opening day record from all the fantrans and then have a record drop by Sunday? Or do you think it'll at least have a full week before it crashes and burns.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it possible to setting an opening day record from all the fantrans and then have a record drop by Sunday? Or do you think it'll at least have a full week before it crashes and burns.

I felt like TLJ did that. TLJ was missing 1 billion dollars compared to TFA. The articles on the TLJ drops were definitely around.

So not only is it possible, but its already happened in Star Wars Disney.

If Rise doesn't crack 1billion the franchise is over.