Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Outside of this forum and random youtube vids from anti-sjw people I have seen shit about all this.

Checked.

So I open the Journal today,

one of the most widely circulated print sources in the country,

and Disney is front page headline news.

20200508_223409.jpg

Let it hang boys. The doubters are gonna doubt. spronk spronk

And I'll just keep delivering on A1 sources.

It's another mic drop.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the fuck kinda folding tablet screen is THAT?

<ducks and run>

• 5Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a street candid cellphone snap taken alongside a news stand in guerilla fashion, give me a break. I'm in the trenches debunking the debunkers.

And it was Wednesday's paper. I had them stacked out of order come to find out.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Checked.

So I open the Journal today,

one of the most widely circulated print sources in the country,

and Disney is front page headline news.

View attachment 268751

Let it hang boys. The doubters are gonna doubt. spronk spronk

And I'll just keep delivering on A1 sources.

It's another mic drop.

Eh, I was talking about the Kathleen Kennedy shit, which is why I mentioned the anti-sjw people. Of course Disney is gonna lose money, but I don't think they are gonna be selling off IP's and shit.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Little post-mortem we didn't cover here in the lead-up week to release.

Hayden's role sounded very Star Warsy. Timestamped full description.

Zeroh is a reliable source on the Lucas/JJ version of the movie (before Iger and Kennedy ordered reshoots)

Between this and other first cut of the movie leaks-- this movie sounded pretty badass at one point, to be honest.

They basically took out anything "Star Wars" that people might actually like, including vital identifiable franchise scenes involving exchange of power and confrontations with the past-- things that are traditionally Star Wars.

What fucking faggot is responsible for ruining this movie?
That's rustling.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
those D+ sub numbers are highly suspect as many providers already include D+ in their packages. it also is a fact that Disney gets the profits from the theme parks to fund everything else and now those are gone too. with no parks and nothing big coming out any time soon Disney will be into the red by much bigger numbers next quarter. this isnt getting better and they are not "fine" whatever the fuck you think that word means.
Financial analysis from a man willing to drink from a stranger's cup he found in the trash.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Financial analysis from a man willing to drink from a stranger's cup he found in the trash.
wat? try reading posts next time instead of just putting your hand over your eyes. the refill thing i talked about would get you a brand new, never been used popcorn container/drinking cup. at no point are you drinking from from a stranger's cup found in the trash. if you think thats what i posted. then you are a complete idiot.

spronk

FPS noob
That's why the spronk tag is there. All bases covered.

So you want me to turn to page A6.

So what exactly do you think happens to Disney in 5 years? Feel free to make a prediction instead of this wishy washy bullshit all of you are doing. I am 100% positive Disney will still own Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars and all its theme parks in 5 years and they will be even bigger than ever and their stock will be at least 2x higher than it is now ($109, $197b market cap as of 5/9/20). I'm 80% positive Kathleen Kennedy will still be head of Lucas in 5 years (or even higher position at Disney), even though that defies all business logic. Hell, I'll go one step further and say they even announce a new theme park to counter Nintendo World and Harry Potter world.

Feel free to make an ACTUAL PREDICTION of what happens in 5 years instead of this bullshit dancing around "haha Disney is super fucked!" thing you keep doing. If you declare Disney declares bankruptcy in the next few years and you are right I will definitely say you were much smarter than me, but constantly saying Disney sucks isn't a prediction, its just impotent rage at a world that doesn't care about your tastes.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Disney has massive cash reserves ($13B atm with access to more) and some of the most resilient IP in the entertainment industry.

It's fun to have some schadenfreude over their pain, but Disney collapsing likely means capitalism as we know it has collapsed. They'll be one of the last ones standing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But chuk said it's gonna fail. Some Furry like butthurt moaning.
but you dont read Chuk's posts, so you have no clue what i posted. Disney already failed, hard. its not even a prediction because it already happened. the predictions come from how badly they fail. Star Wars is almost a lost cause. Pixar isnt stunning audiences anymore. Disney theme parks are closed for the foreseeable future. movies are done for now. forget about Mulan. Marvel is woke now, possible failure there. Disney does not have huge reserves of cash. they have a huge credit limit. Disney is in deep shit and its going to get worse. they wont close shop, but they may be forced to tighten their belts and sell off some of their empire.

Fucker

Log Wizard
but you dont read Chuk's posts, so you have no clue what i posted. Disney already failed, hard. its not even a prediction because it already happened. the predictions come from how badly they fail. Star Wars is almost a lost cause. Pixar isnt stunning audiences anymore. Disney theme parks are closed for the foreseeable future. movies are done for now. forget about Mulan. Marvel is woke now, possible failure there. Disney does not have huge reserves of cash. they have a huge credit limit. Disney is in deep shit and its going to get worse. they wont close shop, but they may be forced to tighten their belts and sell off some of their empire.

I'm going to buy the rights to all their films and turn all the princesses into live action cumsluts.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm going to buy the rights to all their films and turn all the princesses into live action cumsluts.

So, there are tons of loser girls out there that literally went to Disney school and learned how to be princesses but end up back home, so they have businesses locally where they pretend to be different disney princesses. Like you can hire Elsa and Anna to come to your kids birthday party. They charge almost nothing because these girls have almost zero self worth. You could absolutely hire them and fuck Elsa or Anna or Ariel and cum all over them!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So, there are tons of loser girls out there that literally went to Disney school and learned how to be princesses but end up back home, so they have businesses locally where they pretend to be different disney princesses. Like you can hire Elsa and Anna to come to your kids birthday party. They charge almost nothing because these girls have almost zero self worth. You could absolutely hire them and fuck Elsa or Anna or Ariel and cum all over them!
wait a sec, how did we go from Disney school princesses appearing at little girl's birthday parties to getting ramrodded over the washing machine by dad in the basement?
source.gif

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I might just buy the IP in 2032 and shelve it just to watch spronk quiver in withdrawal.

Ahhh to be addicted to the Disney dripfeed...

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Boyega says take criticism to the bosses and Disney, not him.

1589063739032.png

He's in tacit agreement Rise of Skywalker sucks dick.

1589063851460.png

He's tacitly agreeing with trolls and Disney critics as of mid-late April 2020.

The Disney leg-humpers lost another good ol' boy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like