StarCraft 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
WTF is with Hero and Dreamhack, he looks like so mediocre one weekend and another he simply turns it on ...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of these series make me wonder why they didn't jump up to Bo5 for either the semis or the quarters.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think it's due to timing, if they want to finish around midnight they better pray for a stomp in the finals. Once you can't play series simultaneously, bo5 blows up your schedule tremendously.

Malakriss

Taeja by default made 3/8 look bad and MC shot himself in the foot then both hands for good measure. So most of the Ro8 onwards was rather... underwhelming.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even after fuck knows how many years MLG still has internet issues everywhere they go

Tenks

Habitation Station continues to be one of the best maps in the pool. It has the right amount of all-in ability and the right amount of ease of 3rd base taking. Then a monkey wrench in the works with the somewhat easy to take gold base. Need more maps like it.

Tenks

Who knows what MLG is doing. They don't have DOTA2/LoL which are the top2 esports games.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
please tell me I'm not the only one who did not know this was possible
rrr_img_69545.jpg

Tenks

It is possible in team games I think. But if a Zerg steals your extractor in 1v1 you can't mine it.

Malakriss

Some nice surprises happened in the Open Bracket, but I'm glad they have the Open Losers bracket so we can still see some of the unfortunate make it back.

Tenks

Some nice surprises happened in the Open Bracket, but I'm glad they have the Open Losers bracket so we can still see some of the unfortunate make it back.
What did you consider to be surprising? Maybe Ragnorok over Bomber was the only real upset but TvZ is in such a weird spot it is hard to call the matchup at the moment.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Wow Scarlett just offraced to Protoss and took game 2 off of DRG with a 7 gate haha.

And then she closes out game 3 with zerg. Crazy.