StarCraft 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

I'm more stoked about this than Blizzcon. Fingers crossed for Hero getting a third title, I think I could just never watch another SC2 event if that happened.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wow, you actually turned Habitation Station into something playable
biggrin.png

Still looks a bit too forcefield friendly and the third looks both easy and hard to hold... but maybe pros will prove me wrong

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
haha yeah, I do worry about forcefields and mainly 2 base all-ins from protoss, but /shrug. Guess I'll find out today lol. Problem is since the maps got announced early this morning and the tournament starts today, everybody is going into these maps blind, which means we could probably see a ton of proxy play or 1/2 base all-ins anyway.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now come on bros, make sure to go vote for your favorite map that you would like to see played at Red Bull Battlegrounds!

btw, that favorite map better be Habitation Station........
1v1 NSHJjakji vs hOpe TvZ - drop.sc(<---sick game)

Honestly though, vote for what you like. It appears Polaris is going to win the vote just because it has lava like the WoL campaign that rises up every 5 minutes for about 10 seconds and will destroy anything on the lowest cliff level. I'm not a huge fan of the map layout itself but just having that lava alone is attracting a lot of attention. And, tbh it is kind of neat to watch, even though I don't believe it'll do that much during a game because of how little it's actually activated.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blizzcon tomorrow! It's awesome because it's only Friday & Saturday. I'm actually pretty excited for this sc2 tournament. I've got my money on Soulkey to win it all, although I would love for MVP to take it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll be around probably with it turned on. But I have to bounce out like an hour after it starts to meet with a god damned wedding photographer. Weddings are killing esports.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, how does Innovation lose. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Well, now Maru is going to crush duckdeok.

Soulkey vs Naniwa up soon, followed by JD vs MVP. Hype hype hype.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're drinking at home on the phone with your mom, why not at least have the streams going in the background?