<Bronze Donator>
Women had tits back then.
Is this why you are a furry?
1690741862849.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

I'm actually glad Starfield has been a bit quiet recently. Cyberpunk 2077 got overhyped and the fanbase basically started to invent gameplay that wasn't realistically going to happen, then got disappointed when those expectations never matched reality.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I just found out 10 minutes ago this is an Xbox exclusive. Fags.
Xbox and *PC* exclusive. It was going to be a PS exclusive so MS bought Betheseda. Note: for those of you deciding between Steam and Xbox, Xbox copy will let you play on PC as well. Something something cross saves I can't remember the rest. I think Steam copy will also work for Xbox achievements. I'm hyped.

Cybsled

These games are better on PC anyways because of the mod support

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I predict in this game that the alien artifacts will create some sort of portal leading to some advance alien civilization, if abandoned eons ago all of it's tech included military might remain and both super power factions might want to get their hands on it.

If the civilaztion still exist it'll be a big shock and decide the next course of action: attempt peaceful communication or war.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I predict in this game that the alien artifacts will create some sort of portal leading to some advance alien civilization, if abandoned eons ago all of it's tech included military might remain and both super power factions might want to get their hands on it.

If the civilaztion still exist it'll be a big shock and decide the next course of action: attempt peaceful communication or war.

And every 50,000 years they wipe out organic life for not fully fleshed out reasons that contradicts everything we've seen but they decide they have to stop because you made it on to their ship.

Also, space ninjas will be introduced near the end

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
And every 50,000 years they wipe out organic life for not fully fleshed out reasons that contradicts everything we've seen but they decide they have to stop because you made it on to their ship.

Also, space ninjas will be introduced near the end
Come on that's wildly unrealistic. Who would ever pull shit like that?
Space ninjas? No one is that stupid. Next you will tell me they will move the game to another galaxy with worse aliens, no classes, and ugly women.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I wouldn't be shocked if they draw a lot of inspiration from The Expanse tbh

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

1692200927874.png

game is free on gamepass but if you want the 5 day early access and first DLC you can buy the premium upgrade for $32

reviewers are getting their codes this week apparently but dunno when embargo lifts

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 486809

game is free on gamepass but if you want the 5 day early access and first DLC you can buy the premium upgrade for $32

reviewers are getting their codes this week apparently but dunno when embargo lifts

Looks like Embargo lifts September 1st - which makes sense because of early access.

Caliane

View attachment 486809

to be clear, you do not get the base game with this. you get it free via gamepass... but if/when its removed from gamepass, you would then own the DLC, but not the base game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
to be clear, you do not get the base game with this. you get it free via gamepass... but if/when its removed from gamepass, you would then own the DLC, but not the base game.

Yeah but Bethesda is now owned by MS. Doubt it will ever be removed from Gamepass. (Same with Forza and such)

But if they did that - ooooh boy :p

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd be surprised if MS ever removed one of its own flagship games from game pass, especially after this game pass centered DLC.

I don't doubt they're a greedy soulless corporation, but they're at least playing the role of pro-consumer this generation after the backlash and ass beating they got last generation

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users