Starting a public access television talk show

iannis

Musty Nester
If you did it as a YouTube show or a podcast there would be at least a remote chance that someone would watch it.
Yes, but it wouldn't beon television.

You need a Weird Al song. Maybe not as your themesong, but maybe you play out to Weird Al. And I mean a really bad one. Something like "Mr. Frump with the Iron Lung". Something that absolutely no one will recognize.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well you could just put the episodes up on the net as well. Or have some extended/bloopers style stuff on the net.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I used to watch public access when I lived in Austin. I remember how relieved I was that these people were down at the station instead of walking around on the streets. Public Access TV is a good thing.

Oh and if you're going to call it RIM job, you need to occasionally interview a hot chick while she's getting a rimjob.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Public Access shows all suck unless they have a guy with a tampon taped to his head. You should tape a tampon to your head.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
kegkilla when you post here do you legitimately believe you are posting quality content or is your one and only attribute to forever be known as "tyen's friend"?

Column_sl

shitlord
kegkilla when you post here do you legitimately believe you are posting quality content or is your one and only attribute to forever be known as "tyen's friend"?
Quality content HAHAHA. Omg the mods are just high

Keg you should just invite nerds on your show, and then choke em out. Thats quality entertainment right there