Starting a public access television talk show

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I recently found out that anyone can get on public access television and do just about anything you want. I've decided to start a talk show with my pals as co hosts. it will be framed as a show that interviews people and talks to them about their occupation. It will be called Reality in Motion: Jobs, or R.I.M. Jobs for short. right now the format is to invite people on (other friends at least to start) and rip on them and make them as uncomfortable as possible. also we will be drunk. it will be awesome. Just wanted to put this out here in case anyone has any decent ideas to include with the show.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just out of interest, how much had you had to drink when you came up with this idea?

Also, to amplify the discomfort of your guests, dressing as wrestlers is not sufficient. Flesh coloured speedos. That's the ticket.

iannis

Musty Nester
I would watch this.

You need a round wooden table like charlie rose has. And you need to hang a backdrop of black garbage bags.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You should ambush other public access shows and challenge them to no holds barred matches.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just out of interest, how much had you had to drink when you came up with this idea?

Also, to amplify the discomfort of your guests, dressing as wrestlers is not sufficient. Flesh coloured speedos. That's the ticket.
none. i haven't really drank in a few weeks due to busy season. i actually toyed around with this idea back in college when i played club hockey. my idea was to have someone record the games and then me and my roommate would dub in commentary. i was going to do an awful chinese accent it would have been amazing.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
no premise really just something to do for amusement. i imagine doing things like surprising friends by bringing out their ex girlfriends and creating awkwardness.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
There should be a segment where you have a set of questions, like the same questions and you ask every guest these questions. Chief among them would be "Creed or Nickelback?".

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If you did it as a YouTube show or a podcast there would be at least a remote chance that someone would watch it.