Stash

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, couldn't find a thread for this. It's a FTP turn based MMO. Seems very good at low level so far. Easy to drop in, murder some shit. Make some money. Tradeskill some shit. Or whatever floats your boat. Group if you wanna. Solo if you wanna. 4 classes. Has a base mini game as well. Part of the tradeskilling stuff. Play as much or as little as you want in a sitting.

Got it off steam.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not even a link?! C'mon, man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I tried it and it could be fun. I am missing a Map though, seems there isn't one. The graphics of the landscape seem a little barebone. I am assuming Combat will become pretty tactical at some point. There also seems a nice building component. I am really missing that map though, I need an overview of the surroundings to see where I am in relation to the city, your hideout and such. Would have played longer with a map.

I have always been interested in finding a good MMO with turnbased combat. I can't help but think there must be better offerings then this though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, now that I have put over 24 hours into this I am still digging it. As much as I love being a huntard, healer is the easiest of the classes. Keep some mana food or something handy, and you can plow the hell through anything. Melee mobs down, keep your self healed. That simple.

After 5 crafted weapons are the only ones worth using. Kind of nice.

Treesong

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Kids these days.
Hey! I used to be fine with this:
001.jpg
But yeah, I've gotten lazy over the years. Not sure if the world of Stash is worth mapping out like that by hand though. :)

(I opened the pages of the old Freeport for extra saltiness)

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users