Stay or go?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
This weekend marks 8 years of dating the same chick. Not married to her. Just dating her.

The situation:
I live in what passes for a real city in the midwest. She lives just over an hour away in a shithole town. She lives with her parents during the week. She visits me on the weekend. Been like this since we started dating. Neither of us have finished college. Both of us have jobs that we live RIGHT next to in our respective cities that pay us quite well for not having degrees. Neither of us want to leave our jobs. Neither of us want to live between our two cities. We talk after work each weekday.

The pros:
She's hilarious. She's hot. She puts up with my bullshit. She dutifully drives here every weekend to spend time with me. She's low maintenance. Doesn't care that I'm overweight. My friends adore her. She has no real friends of her own to speak of / no annoying as hell female buddy / all her friends are really my friends. We can leave each other alone and just chill out for hours on end without annoying each other. Neither of us have or want kids. Actually genuinely loves me. I love her.

The cons:
She has anger management issues. She can say anything and I have to stay chill no matter how mad she gets. The second I start to raise my voice she goes to pieces. She's kinda dumb. Her mom is annoying. Her dad is that redneck white trash trump supporter who's convinced himself that Republicans are right about everything... but he also doesn't have a job / refuses to get one / lives off his wife. The sex is rubbish. She was always terrible in bed. Can't express what she wants. Won't talk about it. Won't tell me. She's a terrible kisser and her breath ranges from "unpleasant" to "dear lord, did you brush your teeth with dog shit?" Haven't had sex in more than 6 months and neither of us seem to miss it. I don't think we've been IN love with one another for about 3 years now. We're just sort of buddies / activity partners at this point.

I don't really want to be with her. But I don't MIND being with her.

I really think I'm only with her because I don't want to deal with the drama of breaking up with her.

What do you guys think? Should I ditch her? Try to make it work?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If the sex is bad... What is the upside? Seems like a friend with benefits situation, with bad sex.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
If the sex is bad... What is the upside? Seems like a friend with benefits situation, with bad sex.
Honestly, the upside is that she's a status symbol for me. An ego boost. I'm gonna be 39 this month. She JUST turned 30. She's bubbly young and blonde.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
anger management. She can say anything and I have to stay chill no matter how mad she gets
dumb
no sex
Try to make what work? Trade in those beta arguments, dumb conversations, and extra pounds for a real status symbol. Start working out instead of being some retard's stuffed animal.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Id give it a few months and pretty much give her a few ultimatums. Either learn to give good blowjobs and brush your teeth or im ejecting.

iannis

Musty Nester
Breath mints will fix 66% of these issues.

Also, lose some weight before you head to greener pastures.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dude when I read a story like this and you say she's dumb I have to question who the dumb one in the relationship is

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Breath mints fix one problem
Sex is a two way street, how is it bad? Unless she refuses to do anything other than missionary & lay there, there's always a way to improve it if you're the dominant one.
Dumb, that's where I'd have a deal breaker. If I can't enjoy a witty back and forth semantics battle/banter without someone getting lost or angry they are losing, big ol' pile of nope.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I gotta say as a soon to be 38 year old if I weren't married and I was dating there's no way in fuck I'd date anyone under say 32 at this point. I just can't be bothered with "young" shit anymore. Talking to my younger cousin and friend and their dating woe's there's generally far far too much retarded meaningless drama they tell me about that I just don't have time for.
I'd personally move on but if you really want a dumb hot piece of ass maybe try some kind of couples counseling? Speaking from personal experience as someone with a very low tolerance shit that wastes me time to the point I get furiously annoyed I guarantee there's a reason she has anger management issues. The question is are you invested enough to get to the bottom of that problem and potentially put some work in addressing it?
And fuck in-laws. Even my wife can't stand her own mother to the point we went nearly 3 years without talking to her. It was a glorious 3 years. lol

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
It's always tease, tease, tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day it's fine and next it's black
So if you want me off your back
Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble
And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know
This indecision's bugging me (esta indecision me molesta)
If you don't want me, set me free (si no me quieres, librame)
Exactly whom I'm supposed to be (digame que tengo ser)
Don't you know which clothes even fit me? (no sabes que ropas me queda)
Come on and let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)
Split
Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
Should I stay or should I go now? (yo me enfrio o lo soplo)
If I go there will be trouble (si me voy va a haber peligro)
And if I stay it will be double (si me quedo sera el doble)
So ya gotta let me know (me tienes que decir)
Should I cool it or should I blow? (me debo ir o quedarme)
Should I stay or should I go now? (tengo fr?o por los ojos)
If I go there will be touble (tengo frio por los ojos)
And if I stay it wil be double
Si me quedo sera el doble
So ya gotta let me know me tienes que decir

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly this situation sounds fucking horrific. No sex in 6 months and you don't miss it? Dude, lose some weight, get your fucking libido back, and stop settling because some chick doesn't mind you and you don't mind her. What kind of fucking outlook on life is that? I couldn't imagine being content with another person. That's fucking pathetic.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'd say talk about it likely leading to a split, but think your mind is already made up.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
To me the worst aspect of her personality and the relationship is "anger management issues". IMHO there's nothing more toxic and disempowering than having a raging lunatic that goes off the deep end when she gets angry. Besides the soul sucking aspect of it, there's nothing you can really do about a shrieking banshee that won't shut up -- you can't hit her and your only recourse is calling the cops. One of the first things I look for in a date right now is how she handles stress and conflict..

But besides the temper issue, the fact that neither of you are interested in sex anymore is basically a big red flag that the relationship is already toast. The bad breath problem if you really wanted to could be fixed with a friendly gift certificate for a checkup/whitening at your dentist. I once dated a chick that looked like a million bucks but had bad breath, and it was easily solved this way.

It really sounds like all you care about at this point is the "prestige" that comes with dating a hot young piece of ass. If that's what's important to you, then sign up for one of those sugar daddy sites and find yourself some post-college tail..

Eight years is a long time, longer even than most marriages last. In a sense, your relationship sounds like a stale marriage. You can either choose to fix her breath (easy) and try to revive your sex life, or move on.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The pros are not compelling. The cons are mostly deal-breakers.

I don't see how this is even a question except that you're overweight, approaching middle-age and are concerned that you won't be able to score another chick who is hot enough to support your ego. Great sex, good family, smart, available (meaning not an hour away living with parents), and not crazy from a 6.5- will be a much more satisfying than a distant, frigid, angry, dumb white trash 8.5 who also happens to be a closet poop eater.

Break up. Get a gym membership.