Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got BL2+Season Pass on GMG and have the key for BL2 base game if anyone needs it. Shoot me a PM.

-edit-

Gone

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just actually looked more in depth into the Steam Trading cards. Nope, still don't give a shit. Even the coupons people have posted do nothing for me. Bigger friends list? Profile backgrounds? zzzzzz

I did get little over 3 bucks from selling them off from a couple of games, it's not much but better than a crowbar to the head.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am having an hard time looking myself in the mirror this morning. Caved in last night and downloaded mass effect 3 from origin.

Restrained myself for so long to wait for the faint possibility for it to end up on steam or something else. Then again i had origin installed already cause of battlefield3... so its half a crime. I just had to play it regardless of the critics i heard, m1, me2 and red dead redemption basically redeemed the white SHITBOX before it gave up and red ringed.

Forgive my sin, ill uninstall origin once am done with Shepard.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
IS YOUR WALLET READY TO GET FACE FUCKED BY AWESOME DEALS?

rrr_img_35172.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Admittedly I am buying less and less from these steam sales by virtue of the fact that I seem to already own everything. My "games" list is just pages of greyed out entries.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hoping for Bioshock for under $15 and FC3 for under $10. I'm sure I'll pick up some other smaller titles here and there as well.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Admittedly I am buying less and less from these steam sales by virtue of the fact that I seem to already own everything.
This was me last sale. I already had most of the big stuff. It mostly just turned into grabbing some cheap indy games.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Admittedly I am buying less and less from these steam sales by virtue of the fact that I seem to already own everything. My "games" list is just pages of greyed out entries.
Same here, as we are currently between MMOs I am bored out of my mind lately and everthing that even remotely looks interesting on Steam has been purchased and is already in my games list. We shall see what kind of voodoo magic that Steams pulls this time to get me to buy even more games!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It's hilarious because I have a shit ton of point and click adventure games(which I love) in my games list that I generally just wait to play on my laptop when I'm on vacation. Since I rarely take vacations these days, this list just gets larger and larger. Am I not gonna buy DLC for Walking Dead when it goes us sale just cause it'll be a few years before I play it? That'd be retarded!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great I can keep the tradition alive by purchasing even more games that I will never touch. Curse you Steam!
I actually made an effort over the past couple of months to try to play through a lot of the games I bought from the last sale (and the sale before that...). I actually did a decent job of getting through a number of titles, but I really have no doubt that this sale will set me back even further than I already was.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I've never stayed on top of steam sales. I take advantage anytime I see something posted on here and I am not 12 minutes too late to buy it. Is there any service that keeps you posted on what's going on for the days I won't have access to RR or Steam from work? I seem to remember some posts in this thread about email "services".

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam should email you about discounts on any game you have on your wishlist. Though, be aware, it really isn't the fastest system in the world and likely to be even slower during the sale.

spronk

FPS noob
I've never stayed on top of steam sales. I take advantage anytime I see something posted on here and I am not 12 minutes too late to buy it. Is there any service that keeps you posted on what's going on for the days I won't have access to RR or Steam from work? I seem to remember some posts in this thread about email "services".
http://www.steamgamesales.com/is good if you check it every day, sort by date

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Midnight PST. No summer sale yet.

This reminds me of waiting for Christmas morning when I was a kid.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If the sale does start tomorrow, it'll probably start around 1pm EST, which is usually when new deals are posted.