Silver Baronet of the Realm
image.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Wolfenstein II the new colossus 87% deal on Green Man Gaming

Reminder about the site: Every key we sell comes directly from game publishers, meaning when you purchase from us you know you aren’t getting a key from a dodgy source… We have contracts with over 1300 publishers making us an official source for PC and Xbox keys.

Not sure if it's a good Wolf game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wolfenstein II the new colossus 87% deal on Green Man Gaming

Reminder about the site: Every key we sell comes directly from game publishers, meaning when you purchase from us you know you aren’t getting a key from a dodgy source… We have contracts with over 1300 publishers making us an official source for PC and Xbox keys.

Not sure if it's a good Wolf game.
Been awhile since I played it, but I remember it being good. I think it was short though.

• 1Like

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Currently demo is fully unlocked and is the whole game due to Ukraine War. Pretty solid Sandbox, there really isn't a main plotline (not even "pay off your debt" Shipbreaker style thing) or anything, but your crew has some.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
steamclaims.com

Federal Judge John C. Coughenour ruled that Steam users must file individual claims to be eligible to receive compensation for Valve's anticompetitive practices. If you purchased games on Steam, you may be entitled to hundreds or even thousands of dollars from overpaying, but you must file an individual claim before the statute of limitations period expires. It takes just two minutes to complete the form above.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Star Wars Squadrons will be free on Epic starting Thursday. I may finally install and play one of their free games!

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
steamclaims.com

Federal Judge John C. Coughenour ruled that Steam users must file individual claims to be eligible to receive compensation for Valve's anticompetitive practices. If you purchased games on Steam, you may be entitled to hundreds or even thousands of dollars from overpaying, but you must file an individual claim before the statute of limitations period expires. It takes just two minutes to complete the form above.

Seems pretty scammy. My 2 seconds of google-fu:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I poked around a bit briefly, usually when you have that kind of thing setup you can easily view the claim and the settlement terms - this is being done pre-emptively and the name of the case doesn't match how it was being represented on the site. I wouldn't give them any of my information.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I poked around a bit briefly, usually when you have that kind of thing setup you can easily view the claim and the settlement terms - this is being done pre-emptively and the name of the case doesn't match how it was being represented on the site. I wouldn't give them any of my information.
It's not a class action.

I think that's why it's weird. But it also doesn't really seem worth anyone's time. Unless you're a whale who has spent tens of thousands of dollars, you're not getting enough for it to be worthwhile.

• 1Like