Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Darkest Dungeon is cheap now. Also DD2 is a bit cheaper as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I did the first one, about to start the follow up. Since it's Disney sales on steam, you can buy some good star wars stuff for a cheap price.
Even if it's oldies, some are really good games.
I suggest you buy them on Fanatical instead who offer the best cut, and it's not a grey market seller.

that is the greatest Star wars RPG and in the low single digits of all time RPG's

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm not sure where to put this since I don't think it deserves it's own thread and I can't find the co-op game thread. This shit is a riot, however, be warned that if you join a random server it's just people beating the fuck out of each other and not starting the mission. Demo is available during NextFest.

• 2Like

Argarth

On the verandah
I picked this up after I got sick of Diablo 4 and have been really enjoying it. They announced there will be no more seasons, so the game is "Complete" but now you can pick the season you want to play IIRC, so FYI, do what you want, Caveat emptor etc etc. for 90% off its a good deal, I think. I have played the main campaigns and a few DLC for 100 hours+ its definitely worth what I paid.

View attachment 512446
Also picked this up on sale. Game got some really bad press when it was first released in 2018, so I basically forgot about it.
Looks and plays great in ultrawide, and they seem to have really nailed the 40K aesthetic. General audio, voicework (male AND female), and music is all top notch.
Several classes and subclasses, and a ton of really interesting skills to play with. Gunplay in particular is a blast, and sounds really crunchy.

Early days, so I'm going to level a few characters into the teens before I commit. The story has also really peaked my interest, can't wait to see where it leads.
What a find! The atmosphere in this game is so good, I can easily see myself playing through the campaign at least twice.

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Also picked this up on sale. Game got some really bad press when it was first released in 2018, so I basically forgot about it.
Looks and plays great in ultrawide, and they seem to have really nailed the 40K aesthetic. General audio, voicework (male AND female), and music is all top notch.
Several classes and subclasses, and a ton of really interesting skills to play with. Gunplay in particular is a blast, and sounds really crunchy.

Early days, so I'm going to level a few characters into the teens before I commit. The story has also really peaked my interest, can't wait to see where it leads.
What a find! The atmosphere in this game is so good, I can easily see myself playing through the campaign at least twice.
I have a played a Pysker through the main campaign and now doing a second Crusader as a melee. Really enjoy the game so far, way more than Diablo 4 TBH. I mean, the moment to moment gameplay of D4 is great but there is so much poor design backed into the rest of D4, itemization, end game/lack of it (NM dungeons can go fuck themselves) and I really am enjoying the 40K aesthetic more than I thought I would. It's been a long time since Dawn of War (I got Darktide but haven't played it much/at all). Glad you are enjoying it!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you jerks are gonna make me violate my 'dont expand the backlog' rule arent you?

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's from the same people who did the Van Helsing ARPG series, which I thought was pretty good and worth a play as well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
It's from the same people who did the Van Helsing ARPG series, which I thought was pretty good and worth a play as well.
I was thinking about picking this up as well. Will do so now at the first opportunity.

Edit: Wait, Van Helsing or Victor Vran? I have hit ARPG Alliterative overload. I picked them both up today just to be sure, even though the Victor Vran was a little pricey even from G2A/Enema, etc.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Edit: Wait, Van Helsing or Victor Vran? I have hit ARPG Alliterative overload. I picked them both up today just to be sure, even though the Victor Vran was a little pricey even from G2A/Enema, etc.
Van Helsing. Victor Vran is by the company that makes Tropico and that did Jagged Alliance 3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Van Helsing. Victor Vran is by the company that makes Tropico and that did Jagged Alliance 3.
I got both; the Anthology and the Final Cut were just on sale for dirt cheap 90/95% a few weeks ago and I picked them up for almost nothing, I think less than 10 dollars total. Victor Vran Overkill Edition was still 35ish bucks on greymarket, so I just got it on Steam for ~40.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Victor Vran is similar in a number of ways aesthetically and story wise but I found it to be pretty good too. In neither game are you necessarily going to grind out builds like a Diablo or Grim Dawn, but the story playthrough and mechanics are fun and there is still some replayability if you want it.

If you like the tower defense mini game that shows up in Van Helsing 2, they made a standalone game called Deathtrap based on it that I had a ton of fun with too.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Playstation Plus discounts - Log-in to your account and see if you have a discount, previous subscriber and it still worked for me. I was able to get a year of Extra for $79. ONLY GOOD THROUGH TODAY, 2/11/24.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user