Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
edit2: Alright, LucasArts adventure pack too... gotta stop, this is going to get out of hand.
you really bought this game?

ss_cc924e317c7ecf8da4b0f2c40fa4a7f9dbadcd25.600x338.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
no bro, just buying today, but cant find anything good.

i mean look at this shit.

"Build and Manage A Maximum Security Prison. Prison Architect is the world's latest Prison Management Sim. Starting with an empty plot of land you must construct a holding cell with basic water and electricity to house your first batch of prisoners, to buy you enough time to create a proper cell block."

whats next, a simulator where you play a terminal cancer patient?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of nostalgia, I've been messing around with this lately

rrr_img_51191.jpg

So far I've picked up Van Helsing and that BF4 deal.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know if the Gamestop Black Friday deals work online?

So far picked up Terraria, Skyrim Legendary, and BF4.

Not a bad mix of games.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
no bro, just buying today, but cant find anything good.

i mean look at this shit.

"Build and Manage A Maximum Security Prison. Prison Architect is the world's latest Prison Management Sim. Starting with an empty plot of land you must construct a holding cell with basic water and electricity to house your first batch of prisoners, to buy you enough time to create a proper cell block."

whats next, a simulator where you play a terminal cancer patient?
It is actually a good game, lots to do etc.

Inque

FunEmployed
Check your local K-Mart. I just picked up a copy of Starcraft II for $5 -- yes, $5 -- their entire selection of PC games is virtually $5, including new releases. I even snagged a copy of Black Ops for $5.

Crone

Check your local K-Mart. I just picked up a copy of Starcraft II for $5 -- yes, $5 -- their entire selection of PC games is virtually $5, including new releases. I even snagged a copy of Black Ops for $5.
Oh dang!! That's insane!!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Speaking of which, I still have an old Humble Bundle key already paid for and sitting in my InBox. I bought it the same time my friend was buying it for me.

Lemme see, which one is it...
Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, Divinity II: Developer's Cut, R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, Game of Thrones, and Confrontation
That one.

If someone I don't hate wants it, PM me.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone knows if I should grab the DLC for Binding of Isaac or is it not worth the time/money?

Vorph

Is Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition any good? Or has the game aged poorly even with the "enhancements"?
The EE games are still inferior to playing the originals with the BG Trilogy (or Tutu if you prefer for some reason), widescreen, etc. mods.