Victor Vran Overkill edition
Striving for Light: Survival
Sun Down
Halls of Torment
Relic Dudes
RICE
Perseus: Titan Slayer
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Bought Halls of Torment. Didn't care for Vampire Survivors too much but playing the hell out of Halls of Torment.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Bought Halls of Torment. Didn't care for Vampire Survivors too much but playing the hell out of Halls of Torment.

I love and eventually try them all. Probably have a couple dozen at least now in the genre.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Halls of Torment and Soulstone Survivors are really good. Probs to VS for setting the stage but newer competitors do it much better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Halls of Torment has definitely got a spark to it. Last 2 nights I've stayed up till the wee hours of the morning playing it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
betrayer free on gog

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Halls of Torment has definitely got a spark to it. Last 2 nights I've stayed up till the wee hours of the morning playing it.
I play a session of HoT and I'm like, no more of this Skinner box silliness. This was the last round. An hour later: TIME TO SLAY THE DRAGON!

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Daidraco Daidraco

GO GET YOUR GAME

hulk-hogan-shake-hands.gif

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty good Hero's of Might and Magic type game that's free (to keep) on GoG for next couple days:
2023-09-02 12.57.34 www.gog.com 19c194026a30.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd watch sites like Eneba. I was getting 3 month ultimate passes a week or two ago for $8, courtesy of Utnayan Utnayan

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'd watch sites like Eneba. I was getting 3 month ultimate passes a week or two ago for $8, courtesy of Utnayan Utnayan
As of yesterday Eneba had some Xbox Live Gold 3-months for $8.89. That only gives you 50 days of ultimate, but it's still a better deal

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Wow $8.89 for 50 days. $8.89 is like three days of PlayStation online shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user