Lurker
Screenshot_20231120_223140_Chrome.jpg

Woo-oo.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Okay I went overboard and impulse bought.

17 games.

Granted the most expensive were like $12, I have no time to play these lol

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>

Cash is flowing the wrong way.

I picked up UBOAT for $11 because I am a bit of a sub nerd and have wanted to like this game. This was my 3rd time trying it...and returning it. Just could not get into the crew micromanagement. I wish Wolfpack had the some of its meta and mission features but I guess I'll have to wait.

Also picked up War of the Chosen DLC for XCOM 2. $3. Can't go wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Cash is flowing the wrong way.

I picked up UBOAT for $11 because I am a bit of a sub nerd and have wanted to like this game. This was my 3rd time trying it...and returning it. Just could not get into the crew micromanagement. I wish Wolfpack had the some of its meta and mission features but I guess I'll have to wait.

Also picked up War of the Chosen DLC for XCOM 2. $3. Can't go wrong.
The cash is going directly from his wallet to Gabe. The things on the bottom are the steam discount %s.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Epic coupon is 33% off now. Talked a friend into Starship Troopers, drops it to $15.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at the autumn sale to buy games for the "backlog of shame". Is Dead Cells a good pick at 14 bucks? Its on the toplist and seems to have good reviews.

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the autumn sale to buy games for the "backlog of shame". Is Dead Cells a good pick at 14 bucks? Its on the toplist and seems to have good reviews.
It's a good game. Though, $14 for a sale price still seems high? Thought it was in the tier of a $10 normal price game?

I would recommend Hades way more. They are similar types of games and I got way more replayability out of Hades.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's a good game. Though, $14 for a sale price still seems high? Thought it was in the tier of a $10 normal price game?

I would recommend Hades way more. They are similar types of games and I got way more replayability out of Hades.

And if you want coop hades check out ravenswatch.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hades and dead cells don’t feel similar in gameplay at all to me, buy both.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hades and dead cells don’t feel similar in gameplay at all to me, buy both.
Dead cells has significantly more weapon variety and seems like a ton of new content/combinations (castlevania levels? lol), Hades has a lot cooler mythos/atmosphere with characters (albeit randomly bumped into).

Both great, get both, enjoy both.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda random, but know if you can still crossplay/share with family? I know they locked down on it at some point. Bought a game primarily for my wife I'd also want to play some (Untitled goose game) and would like to avoid having to just login on her computer. (Lol whats my password even.)