Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,242
10,932
Not sure if posted but I also thought this is a decent deal if you like crpgs for pathfinder and rogue trader alone

Planescape Torment is one of my all time fave games. I backed the kickstarter for Numenera and was very disappointed.
 

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
12,303
28,393
This video is a year old, but all these games are still free on Steam.

The Bloody Hell game is fun.

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grabbit Allworth

Confirmed J6 Insurrectionist
2,168
8,525
I backed the kickstarter for Numenera and was very disappointed.
We all were.

That pile is one of my biggest gaming disappointments. ISO-RPGs is the only genre that can keep me interested enough to play through start-to-finish without getting distracted by another game, and I absolutely struggled to complete Numenera.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,242
10,932
We all were.

That pile is one of my biggest gaming disappointments. ISO-RPGs is the only genre that can keep me interested enough to play through start-to-finish without getting distracted by another game, and I absolutely struggled to complete Numenera.
oh I didn't finish it. When I realized I was only still playing it because I backed it I quit right then and there. Life is too short.
 

spronk

FPS noob
25,084
31,781
some pretty good deals on steam, every single game on my wishlist is on sale including stuff like RDR2 for 75% off or Cyberpunk 2077 for $20-30 (i'd get the ultimate edition since i heard the DLC is big)

i'm super tempted by schedule 1 but im not gonna play anything much right now so i can just wait... for the next steam sale lol
 

Talos

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4,782
14,659
Esoteric Ebb is at its historical low over on Green Man Gaming. Has anyone here played that one? There isn't a thread about it.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
6,112
6,898
Esoteric Ebb is at its historical low over on Green Man Gaming. Has anyone here played that one? There isn't a thread about it.
It's a D&D themed Disco Elysium clone with writing that's not quite on the same level as its inspiration, but still good. If that sounds interesting, you'll enjoy it.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
12,303
28,393
Esoteric Ebb is at its historical low over on Green Man Gaming. Has anyone here played that one? There isn't a thread about it.
It's even cheaper on Eneba

1790979841670.png
 
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,242
10,932
It's a D&D themed Disco Elysium clone with writing that's not quite on the same level as its inspiration, but still good. If that sounds interesting, you'll enjoy it.
yup , this. I tried several times and just never saw what was so 'great' about Elysium so I passed.