Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 09-24-16 Steam Points Shop.png

200.gif

• 4Mother of God
  • 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
if you have a microcenter near you and really are jonesing for a legion go the 2TB open boxes are $720+tax

thats the LA CA one and it has 34 for sale. The 2TB models were free upgrades microcenter did at launch, I'd bet a lot are returns from people who didn't realize the go runs windows (so is way more complicated than switch/deck) or people who decided they would rather get the oled steam deck which was announced after this released.

i think the oled deck is probably still better for many people but the go specs are really, really nice. when they release an oled update next year (unless they abandon the line lol) i bet that'll be amazing.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Made an ad for my 64GB. Set the price high so if someone bites I'll make the effort to upgrade. If no sale, I'll just continue playing this thing.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
spronk spronk Does EMUdeck run better on Windows or SteamOS? I just put Win11 on my deck last night, and saw that Emudeck has a windows version now. the WindowsonDeck sub likes Launchbox for windows, but probably just put emudeck for windows and try it out.

Edit:
Well, if anyone was wondering, emulators and getting things set up is still an effort of love, and is tedious as fuck. Seems every guide out there for the Steam Deck with Emudeck sounds easy enough, but then you get into it and it's like but mines not doing this, or they can't talk shit about the ROMs or the keys, or firmware you need, so your shit doesn't work and have to figure out through innuendos and weird comments on Youtube/Discord wtf you actually need.

On top of things like a fresh windows Install doesn't have Steam already loaded... so in hindsight, obvious as fuck, but you need to have Steam installed on the Deck, for Emudeck to actually work. Who knew?

Last edited: