Stormhaven - Kate's Hoof

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only hold back for defiant is the 50p a pop for tier 2 stuff....so far.
Get your blacksmithing to 100ish, it will cost less than 50pp overall. Ausc and I hit 41 and got t4 + epics in a day.

Last edited:

radditsu

Get your blacksmithing to 100ish, it will cost less than 50pp overall. Ausc and I hit 41 and got t4 + epics in a day.

YEAH I SAW THAT. I even did the Smithing quest in Cresent reach. I have been doing both paths as i level up to get the clickies, I aint in a real hurry to level up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, fuck this server. It's been loading super slow compared to Naggy, and now this morning I'm stuck with like 350-400ms ping, so it's completely unplayable.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like you have a local ISP connection issue. Hell, I am in the Middle East and get ~200-250ms ping.

Not the server's fault.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's better now. Whatever it was has cleared up. Unfortunately, that god damn motherfucking Ole Fungee is down again.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can skip him. He is not necessary to get the new Power Source in the following zone.

Hathe

Yeah, care to elaborate, Evernothing? Can't do the cannonball quest without the rare ass fungee guy. Ausc and I did VT and PoE-b (rathe council), got some pretty decent gear. Just about to break 10khp.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's a neat server. It's more like EQ fan fiction than EQ, but it's high quality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

I did fungee twice last night. I felt bad.

So far the server seems....boring? I dunno, I may level up another class after i am done with the SK/SHM. I have done a ton of SK/SHM lately.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
After waiting forever I finally found Ole Fungee up...and the quest must be bugged for me. I can't actually receive it, and opening his cage and hailing him gives a "That didn't work, please try to open it again" type message.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hatoraider is my main Wizard just hit 55 or 56 and destroying mobs, not sure how I feel about the server yet.

radditsu

After waiting forever I finally found Ole Fungee up...and the quest must be bugged for me. I can't actually receive it, and opening his cage and hailing him gives a "That didn't work, please try to open it again" type message.

I just ran to the entrance to the hive after i got the flag in the task to do so. I got credit, Fungee eventually showed up to finish that final flag. He didnt actually move after i got the next part of progression.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does Ole Fungee give the quest? I guess that's the part I'm confused about. I don't actually have the quest to start, and he won't give it to me.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does Ole Fungee give the quest? I guess that's the part I'm confused about. I don't actually have the quest to start, and he won't give it to me.

No, he doesn't. That was the confusing part for me too! He must be up and standing in his cage. Opening the cell door will trigger the quest in your journal. Sometimes it's buggy, so opening and closing the door a few times will usually do the trick.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hatoraider is my main Wizard just hit 55 or 56 and destroying mobs, not sure how I feel about the server yet.

Just curious what progression path you have taken? The 1-70 grind is what you make of it. The two paths exist as a means to an end. 1-70 (titanium) is older and will have more of a nostalgic feel with familiar old level paths and zones. 1-70 (SoF) is newer, far more custom and will leave you with higher quality loot. I think it's just a bit more grindy with a few tradeskill requirements (other tradeskillers can help you) for Defiant armor upgrades.

Again, its all a means to get to level 70. This is where the massive amount of custom raid content begins. Mercs will start to fall flat on their faces and become relatively useless at the 70+ raid game. This is where the guild and groups come into play. There are vets on the server 6-12 boxing because they do their own thing. We are fortunate to have the numbers to do the raid content in guild without boxing. Just need a few more key classes @Djevel Innenfor just got that War to 75 and we still need a Cleric for heals and a Shaman for slows and we should be golden. Anything else on top of that is a bonus.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shit I should have made a shaman...

I am on the new SoF path, working on Tier 6 armor. I might reroll a shaman as always liked that class, no way I could main a cleric these days though.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Finished up T 6 armor last night and took the time to raise JC up to 199. That alone took 2000ish combines, so if anyone needs the gems made for them lemme know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user