Street Fighter 5

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Probably. That's what we do best on this board. But since the other thread got relegated to the Void of forum clicks it's worth repeating. And totally agree. CC has brought a ton of people like me back into the fold. And EVO has been so damn good the past 7-8 years I'm really expecting SFV to push the scene to the next level.

Combofiend blew up after his appearances years ago on CC and the start of his combotorium or whatever it was. Like Furor he went from raid leader to helping make the games. So the stuff is really important. Anyways, more on topic? I suck at this so I appreciate the links and vids
tongue.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I always forget to instant air lightning legs in actual matches, need to get more into that habit stat!

I wanted to try and get into playing Rashid but i just can't do it :\ Laura and Chun are by far the funnest to me

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Playing people head to head in Doom long distance certainly cost me more than $150, but we took turns.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, this game is sooo good but the servers is really ruining this game at the moment. I'm getting pissed off at the long ass load times tonight.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The amount of time it takes to search for a ranked match combined with the load times is pretty awful indeed. On a good night you can do what, like 5-7 ranked matches an hour? And at least half of that time is spent at loading screens/waiting for matchmaking.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was doing some local matches tonight, the guy had his PS4 connected to the internet and it legit took -minutes- to go to the character select screen inbetween matches until we unhooked the internet from his PS4 entirely.

It's actually mind blowing how bad they made this game in so many different levels despite the gameplay being really fun lol

Also, modded PS3 sticks are INSANELY laggy with the legacy drivers, holy shit i can't wait until my PS4 stick arrives
frown.png

Araxen

7k viewers for Daigo and he hasn't even appeared on the stream yet. lol

Araxen

Find a match.. a minute later 40002 can't connect. Try battle lounge and those don't work either. JFC... MK X had its problems at launch but nothing like this.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
why does this game move slow as shit in single player

multiplayer for whatever reason is fine

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Havent gotten a game in all weekend. Every few hours i try a ranked match and after it says a new fight is coming my way it goes black and says disconnected from my opponent.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Justin and Ricki EG finals for wizardworld? or whatever that was. Justin takes it as Karin after last game after a bracket reset over Ricki's Chun. Chun is looking crazy good, Karin ehh based on watching Sako and Justin so far- really relies on footsies and mind games to open people up.

Araxen

Poongko couldn't get past Hell Survival today. He got up to 70 wins and got rekt by Dhalsim. Short of cheesing it good luck getting past it legit I guess? Why they put unlocks behind Survival is beyond retarded.