Sturgis 2002 pic dump

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm happy to report that I was balls-deep in Planes of Power in 2002 and not balls-deep in any of these skanks.

Jokes aside, thanks for sharing!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
ano.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You know, I expected some turrible titties when I clicked this thread, and they were definitely mostly that but I was surprised to see quite a few not turrible titties

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve seen some truly terrible pictures from sturgis. Naked chicks and dudes in the 300-400 lb range, straining their bikes suspension.

Not to say yours aren’t terrible as well.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
my god that was like a roller coaster ride for my penis

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I know a few people that go to Sturgis just about every year. I'm glad and disappointed that I didn't see titties of a couple women who I went to grade school with.

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
my god that was like a roller coaster ride for my penis

I must say it was Sturgis BIKE Rally and not a FemJoy art conference. Just as I told the guys I was ridding with - "I am not culling anything! If it is showing, then I am taking a picture" (film was not digital and free like it is today).
Thus I can say that I have shared an honest insight and picture of that era of Sturgis and The Buffalo Chip.

Don't be hating. If most of us look around during our daily lives we will see a lot o peeps that we don't really want to see.

The bands were great, but I can not swear that Blues Traveler was not lip syncing. During that time the Buffalo Chip did not announce the bands until the day of the concert (unlike today).

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I must say it was Sturgis BIKE Rally and not a FemJoy art conference. Just as I told the guys I was ridding with - "I am not culling anything! If it is showing, then I am taking a picture" (film was not digital and free like it is today).
Thus I can say that I have shared an honest insight and picture of that era of Sturgis and The Buffalo Chip.

Don't be hating. If most of us look around during our daily lives we will see a lot o peeps that we don't really want to see.

The bands were great, but I can not swear that Blues Traveler was not lip syncing. During that time the Buffalo Chip did not announce the bands until the day of the concert (unlike today).

No hate, glad you posted! It was about what I expect from Sturgis and I am sure was a badass time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you? Fuck. My eyes. Someone pass me some bleach and some steel wool. Gonna be scrubbing this outta my brain for at least a week.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you? Fuck. My eyes. Someone pass me some bleach and some steel wool. Gonna be scrubbing this outta my brain for at least a week.
giphy.gif
Just think of it as vacation pics from someone that went on a white trash safari. Nat Geo for dirt bags.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
You took us back to 2002.

Allow me to take you back to 2003:

1fcag4.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I should do this with all my pics from the Guadalupe River in the 90's, but instead of Harley trash it's co-eds from UT.

IMG_20191002_181907207.jpg

IMG_20191002_181916970.jpg

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 10 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my favorites are the guys taking pictures of these hose beasts with their disposable cameras

• 1Solidarity

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ahh its cool man, no worries. Most of us have thought about going to Sturgis, but know that we would look extremely out of place.

The thing in the back of my head that Ive always been curious about... Say this is your "scene" right? But if you're dating someone thats actually.. well, attractive... How much of a pain in the ass is it going to be there if you bring them? Though, Ive seen plenty of sturgis pics from a more recent era compared to yours and know that Sturgis has changed Sig-fucking-nificantly in the scope of women that attend. But still, is that just balls? I mean, to bring a gorgeous broad to some hick event in its infancy?

I always thought my corporate boss was a straight arrow, but it was like clockwork.. Once he saw how much money I was making him, the friendlier he became. The next thing I know, I have a friend request on FB & IG.. only to see that like you.. he goes to Sturgiss every year. No where in my mind would I have ever imagined at first glance that this suit and tie kind of guy would feel at ease in that environment. Go figure.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Sir, I do respect your complete-ist nature. All are allowed in, titties are titties.

The Good, the Bad and the ugly.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
How many STDs do you suppose were passed around at whatever the fuck that event was?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
There's... Two decent pics in that bunch.

So many white people, even me as a white guy would stand out for not being white enough.

• 1Like