Success Kid - Stories of Trivial Triumphs

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just found a torrent for a 130 dollar textbook, perfect digital copy with full text OCR.

readImage

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I installed a new stereo in my car. I didn't know how to do that yesterday. Thanks internet.

iannis

Musty Nester
Mist doesn't have a pickle to tickle.

I asked a girl on a date and she's not ugly or smelly and she said, "Yeah sure sounds good".

readImage

My physiology professor uploaded a bunch of power point lectures with narration for us to watch before our review test. I couldnt get the audio to work on Open Office or Microsoft office. I finally uploaded them to my One Drive and got the audio to work.
rrr_img_90731.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If college textbook prices don't fit the definition of rape, I don't know what does.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Separated two pieces of frozen bread without either one snapping into a useless triangle tragedy. Peanut butter toast success.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shit, I get grumpy if my wife hasn't made any fresh bread to make my toast with. Don't go thinking that I am an asshole towards my wife either, I bake all kinds of shit for us to snack on. It's just that she is amazing at making bread.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I didn't get angry when some one turned off the light in the room I was in. That shit I rustles me like crazy.