Succession

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
4.44 star(s) Rating: 4.44/5 9 Votes
Title: Succession

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-06-03

Creator: Jesse Armstrong

Cast: Brian Cox, Jeremy Strong, Kieran Culkin, Sarah Snook, Nicholas Braun, Matthew Macfadyen, Hiam Abbass, Rob Yang, Parker Sawyers, Peter Friedman

Overview: The lives of the Roy family as they contemplate their future once their aging father begins to step back from the media and entertainment conglomerate they control.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So far with two episodes in, I am liking it.

Not sure if anyone else has tried it.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I haven't watched episode 2 yet, but really enjoyed episode 1.

the favored son, and Macauly's brothers interactions have been my favorite parts so far.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Enjoying it so far. Most of the characters lack real redeeming features and I only really like the Dad and the Caulkin kid. Greg/Craig is hard to believe levels of stupid.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
this show is great, my wife didn't watch the first 2 episodes but after watching the third she said "this reminds me of a drama version of arrested development".

also interesting, Will Ferrel is an executive producer.

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Any one still hanging in there in this one? Wife and I watching but feels like a show I could just stop and never wonder what happened.

There is no character to relate to or care about. Can’t imagine multiple seasons of this.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I stopped watching. I hate every character and don't care what happens to them.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Watching and still really like it. Think wife and I are 6 episodes in.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
First 3 episodes are definitely the worst of the show, but it really picks up after that. Worth making it past those episodes imo.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's exactly where I stopped. Maybe I'll watch a few more. I'm diving back into Six Feet Under right now though. Loving this show.

Juvarisx

Florida
I'll pick it back up when its done its season. Streaming has spoiled me to the point where I wont bother unless I can watch it all at once or if I care about the possibility of spoilers.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So good. Motherfucking Greg the Egg.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really enjoyed this first season. I'm in for season 2, if there is one.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Guess I'll need to tune back in. Thought the first two or three episodes were bad.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database