Succession

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jeremy Strong and Keiran Culkin fucking killed it this episode.

Karl fuckin' slayed me with his, "Watch this. It sounds like a sow about to get the stun gun.." - lmao, I couldn't stop laughing. My girlfriend elbowed me and said, "God, you're such a dick".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The eulogies were pretty fuckin' fantastic, as was Roman realizing what a clown he is.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Kendall seemingly winning at every turn (except with his family), assembling allies and making power moves makes me think we are being set up for his dark secret to be brought to light right before the end.

Show gets better every episode, hope they stick the landing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really think Shivs actress one of the most underrated in the show. Every scene she kills.

Also Logans brothers eulogy was so good.

Another masterclass episode. It's making me nervous for the end.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm glad Roman got it finally. His squirmy, snake-like persona and his little "I talk while you talk" pissant shit was getting super annoying. Was waiting for his come-up.

Part of me hopes Frank ends up CEO. I like Frank. Karl's pretty funny too, but a bit of a two-face and Frank is more... well, frank. The fact he basically refused to play ball with Roman even under false pretenses was great.

Tom's getting an emmy this year, 0 doubt. Dude goes from cold cynical shit talker to emotional breakdown on a dime and nails it every time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless the finale is like two hours long there is probably a 0% chance I’m happy with the ending.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the ending is the board meeting for the acquisition and us finding out who gets to sit on the throne. There aren't really a "ton" of side stories that need resolved. Its all about who wears Logan's crown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think the ending is the board meeting for the acquisition and us finding out who gets to sit on the throne. There aren't really a "ton" of side stories that need resolved. Its all about who wears Logan's crown.

I don't think there will be a "happy" ending with one of the children crowned. The whole point of the series thus far was to show us how incompetent they are. My guess is they'll all lose, most likely via self destruction or others destroying them. There is zero chance Kendall will get away with killing someone, lol. Likewise, Shiv can't win because of the constant backstabbing and Roman has already had his meltdown

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think there will be a "happy" ending with one of the children crowned. The whole point of the series thus far was to show us how incompetent they are. My guess is they'll all lose, most likely via self destruction or others destroying them. There is zero chance Kendall will get away with killing someone, lol. Likewise, Shiv can't win because of the constant backstabbing and Roman has already had his meltdown
I honestly dont know whats going to happen and that is another sign of really good writing.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You dare besmirch my ruby godess?
Confused Donald Trump GIF

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Shiv was recently preggers, I think? Definitely porked up in a bad way.