Sugar

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,823
15,902
Wrapped up season 1 - I liked it but I hated how sometimes it would get all artsy faggy fartsy with camera angles and people talking while showing perspectives of them doing something else. Knock that shit off. It's annoying as fuck.
 

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,358
17,953
Wrapped up Season 2 last night. Still think the show is really good. They've done an effective job of keeping it grounded and street detective while layering on the alien plot. It is just good, not a lot to it I guess.
 

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,882
10,054
Didn't really care for the twist much but the show is a really nice slow burn. The episodes are so short it works. Guess I'll watch the episode again.

And like mentioned, the alien story doesn't consume the detective/human story